Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice On DP (pleasssse)

jamie S

Hi i'm from the West Coast, Canada.

I just brought something called "DP FORMULA"....
It has ephedra (ma huang) S.E 4:1...3
(equivalent to 8mg of Ephedrine,epi-ephedrine)

I'm nervous about taking it..

Is it effective???
Is it safe???
How long to stay on for? Not addicting is it?

DP FORMULA :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's an herbal version of the E/C/A stack (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin)
1) Yes, it's effective
2) Safe, yes, but to a certain extent, read the warning label, because some people cannot handle ephedrine...i.e. elderly people, pregnant women etc..
3) You can stay on it fairly long, I say 5 days on 2 days of for 2-3 months would be a sufficient number. Then take a month off.
4) Addicting, no, I doubt it...although an extract of PPA, which is norephedrine hcl can be used to make Meth...but don't worry that's just a piece of information that doesn't pertain to your situation.

Mr.X :cool:

mr x - BANG ON

Thanx X... YOU GET 10/10
Just did some reserach and yeh it is ma huang (ephedra) plus it has kola nut and guarana (caffeine) and also white willow (aspirin)

you WERE DEAD RIGHT.....!!!

Is it okay to take 3 tablets a day as stated?
(1 table has 8mg of equivalent to ephedrine)

does it make a sig. difference to fat loss?

thanx X

I think, since you've never used it before, start with 2 and move up slowly. Use 2tabs for 2 days then go up to 3. I would not go over 9 a day, for that would be about 72mg ephedrine.

1) yes, it makes a significant difference in fat-loss. Take it 15-20 min before AM cardio and/or before a workout.

Mr.X :cool:

I thought that ephedrine was banned in Canada. Or do different parts of Canada have different regulations?

Effectiveness - The most effective ratio for caffeine-ephedrine combination in order to optimize its fat-burning capabilities is 200 mg caffeine and 20 mg. of ephedrine. This is what has been used in Xenadrine.

Safety - you need to take in half of the recommended amount at first, because ECA has side effects. It is not recommend if you have heart problems, irregular heartbeat, or mitro valve prolapse. It will increase heartrate and can cause headaches, nausea, and rapid heart rate.

Addiction - it can be addicting, mainly because of caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant that will boost your energy. Once you are off ECA, you will see that your energy goes down a bit and you cannot sustain workout as much.

Symptoms of caffeine withdrawal:
Regular caffeine consumption reduces sensitivity to caffeine. When caffeine intake is reduced, the body becomes oversensitive to adenosine. In response to this over- sensitiveness, blood pressure drops dramatically, causing an excess of blood in the head (though not necessarily on the brain), leading to a headache.

I have had a headache after an ECA cycle due to this.

waht about a java?

should you stay away from drinking coffee
if you take ECA?

(i'm taking 16 mg a day to start .and then will take 24mg a day in a couple of days)

should you stay away from drinking coffee

YES .... or you will be pumping too much caffeine into your body.

I think that 100 mg of Caffeine in ECAs is like have 4 cups of coffee. It depends on how strong your morning cup of coffee is. I hope that helps.

16 mg. of ephedra, you mean ?

I would suggest the following:

8 mg. 1st day (if this is ok .. then increase for 3rd day)
16 mg. 3rd day - 7th day/14th day (1-2 weeks)

By the way, I don't go above 20 mg. of ephedrine/ephedra. 30 mg. makes me jittery and light headed. 40 mg. seems to make me feel really bad.
so, i would caution you about take 24 mg. in only a few days .. I would suggest you wait 2 weeks before taking 24mg.

hope that helps.

thanks cyber

thanks cyber
you're right -better to be cautious and see how I react to it....
I'll take 8mg today and tomorrow
and then up it as you advised.

cheers

dammn I can't believe I can't have my joe in the mornings though
:(

8-],
In most places where ephedrine is banned, it's ephedrine HCL that you see banned. Ephedra, the herbal form is still available.

Top Bottom