Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on deca..yes or no

semper03

Getting ready to run another cycle in a few months, this will be cycle 9 i believe (lost count somewhere in there) and i'm torn on whether or not to use deca. I normally only run test and tren but a bro of mine gave me 20ml of deca 250 so I'm thinking about going for it. He gained insane mass from the stuff. Not all water weight. What's weighing heavily on me is the recovery and sides. I've read up on it a bit and have seen mixed reviews. Need help to clarify a few things.

I've never ran deca so what dose is a good one? What ancillaries need to be ran next to it to keep progesterone at bay and keep sides down? I've seen people mention sterility as a side from deca. Is this true if so at what length of time does it affect you in this way? I do want kids eventually so that's my main issue.

If you have no issues running Tren, you should have no problem with Deca. I don't mean that in the sense of because you did not experience any sides with Tren that you shouldn't with Deca.

Yes, I would run it with your Test. Run 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks along with your Test. How much Test are you going to take? I would take Arimidex with it.

the problem with deca is progesterone and that the ester deca is stingy and sticks around a lon ass time... even if u do everything right recovery takes a while because small traces linger for weeks and weeks after last injection... so bear that in mind ..

Getting ready to run another cycle in a few months, this will be cycle 9 i believe (lost count somewhere in there) and i'm torn on whether or not to use deca. I normally only run test and tren but a bro of mine gave me 20ml of deca 250 so I'm thinking about going for it. He gained insane mass from the stuff. Not all water weight. What's weighing heavily on me is the recovery and sides. I've read up on it a bit and have seen mixed reviews. Need help to clarify a few things.

I've never ran deca so what dose is a good one? What ancillaries need to be ran next to it to keep progesterone at bay and keep sides down? I've seen people mention sterility as a side from deca. Is this true if so at what length of time does it affect you in this way? I do want kids eventually so that's my main issue.

How's the test & tren usually work for you?

I ask becuase if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it...

~EZ

For me personally I have used deca several times and I love it. As far as not being able to make babies that's bull. I have 2 and my wife is pregnant with the 3rd. For decca 3-400 mg week will yield outstanding results. I would run the test at 6-750 mg week. I would also use a low dose caber for good measure. Of course I always like to run n2guard to control bp and keep health in check. Dbol goes really well with this stack so if you want I'd kick it off with that. Here's how I'd run it.

1-16 test 6-750 mg week
1-12 decca 3-400 mg week
1-6 dbol 30-50 mg day
1-16 n2guard
6-14 hcgenerate
14-18 hcg 1000-2000 ius week
1-16 adex as needed

Pct 18-24
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Forma
Daa

24-30
Bridge
Daa

If you have the means I suggest using n2slin and gear on cycle for better nutrient usage.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Do you participate in any tested events? Keep in mind DECA can be detected 18-24months after use.
Personally, I love DECA stacked with TEST and maybe even some DBOL the first 4-6wks of the cycle.

the problem with deca is progesterone and that the ester deca is stingy and sticks around a lon ass time... even if u do everything right recovery takes a while because small traces linger for weeks and weeks after last injection... so bear that in mind ..

How does it compare to test prop sting? Prop damn near crippled my ass at 100mg.

Tren/test treats me very well. I don't mind the night sweats that much as I've had enough time to adjust to it. I get insane hornyness and appetite from it and gain nice solid muscle. It's free gear so I figured wtf might as well give it a shot and see how it handles.

This will be my last run with prop ever cause of the damn pip being so bad. I mad 160ml so it's lasted a little while lol I Abe it diluted down to 50 with some GSO.

For me personally I have used deca several times and I love it. As far as not being able to make babies that's bull. I have 2 and my wife is pregnant with the 3rd. For decca 3-400 mg week will yield outstanding results. I would run the test at 6-750 mg week. I would also use a low dose caber for good measure. Of course I always like to run n2guard to control bp and keep health in check. Dbol goes really well with this stack so if you want I'd kick it off with that. Here's how I'd run it.

1-16 test 6-750 mg week
1-12 decca 3-400 mg week
1-6 dbol 30-50 mg day
1-16 n2guard
6-14 hcgenerate
14-18 hcg 1000-2000 ius week
1-16 adex as needed

Pct 18-24
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Forma
Daa

24-30
Bridge
Daa

If you have the means I suggest using n2slin and gear on cycle for better nutrient usage.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Awesome that's just what I was looking for. I wasn't too sure about the baby part and it kinda made me second guess lol

I hate dbol due to the insane dandruff I get while on. It's like it's fucking snowing lol

As for being tested I am testing for the CHP next sat and don't really know what their drug test consist of and I'm also working on a federal agent job that the recruiter told me they do piss and hair follicle but only for rec drugs so I'm sure I'm in the clear.

How does it compare to test prop sting? Prop damn near crippled my ass at 100mg.

Tren/test treats me very well. I don't mind the night sweats that much as I've had enough time to adjust to it. I get insane hornyness and appetite from it and gain nice solid muscle. It's free gear so I figured wtf might as well give it a shot and see how it handles.

This will be my last run with prop ever cause of the damn pip being so bad. I mad 160ml so it's lasted a little while lol I Abe it diluted down to 50 with some GSO.

He meant stingy as in it doesnt go away quickly. Not sting-y as in it hurts. It should be painless.
Just make sure you run Caber with it. That should help with the water.

Top Bottom