Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice Needed: Low-T, Week 10

whoppo87

Hello,

I'm a novice when it comes to most of the information on this site and I have a question regarding my current Low-T treatment. I'm currently receiving Testosterone Cypionate 150mg per week. I'm not really interested in gaining a lot of mass, but would like to gain strength and definition.

My question - should I be concerned if I've gained 16lbs over the past 10 weeks? What can I do to shred fat in conjunction with normal workouts (3-4 days per week)?

Me - 31 male, 6'0, 237 lb (was 221 prior to receiving Low-T treatment)

Sorry if this sounds simple, but any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

How long have you been taking the test?

Is it prescribed?

Are you taking an AI with it?

It is prescribed, I receive weekly injections from my doctor at the Low-T clinic. I have no idea what Proviron & Ai are. As I mentioned, I really new to this and would like to learn how I can maximize what I'm currently taking with proper diet, workouts, etc. I wish I could be more help and thanks for responding.

Another jackass doctor that probably found his degree in a box of cracker jacks.

AI is used to reduce increase of estrogen conversion during cycle or TRT (basically with external testosterone)

I'll be the house that's causing your problem. You need to get on an AI, other possible side effects could be:

Gyno
ED
Depression
Fatigue
Irritability

Top Bottom