Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for First Cycle

well congrats for wasting money on the test boosters :p

i don't really know why you want to stay on deca for only 10 weeks at such a low dosage
you could either increase the duration and the dosages
or just cut out the deca and bump the test up (keep the dbol, it's good)

for pct :faint: ... pop some clomids whatever or stay on if you're up for it

so you are telling a 21 year old who doesn't know what he is doing nor has even sniffed his genetic potential to just stay on? 21 years old??!!

no wonder you have guys in their mid 20's going on HRT for life.. this type of advice gets bantered around

so you are telling a 21 year old who doesn't know what he is doing nor has even sniffed his genetic potential to just stay on? 21 years old??!!

no wonder you have guys in their mid 20's going on HRT for life.. this type of advice gets bantered around

translation: buy as much pct meds/testosterone boosters from my sig *cough*. i did not know this is bb.com

getting to your genetic potential when hormonized is a matter of a few weeks depending on where you start. you can only hold as much as you can get without hormones
going on trt or self administered trt is a decision only he is to take. i for one enjoy pinning every day not to say every week

i bet you tell beginners to stay away from tren until they are 40 years old and get blood from a virgin lioness

i wonder why it gets banned around here :faint:

translation: buy as much pct meds/testosterone boosters from my sig *cough*. i did not know this is bb.com

getting to your genetic potential when hormonized is a matter of a few weeks depending on where you start. you can only hold as much as you can get without hormones
going on trt or self administered trt is a decision only he is to take. i for one enjoy pinning every day not to say every week

i bet you tell beginners to stay away from tren until they are 40 years old and get blood from a virgin lioness

Enjoy the timeout, we don't disrespect mods around here

Ignorance is a terrible thing my friend...

These guys know what they're talking about! You came on here looking for answers and received them. PCT is not a place to cut all your hard work short. These products are talked about for a reason. Use the search button and educate your self a bit.

Top Bottom