Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for First Cycle

Spurs1032

Im 21, 6'5, 200lbs, +-10% body fat
i have been lifting for 3 years now. for my first cycle i did a testosterone booster to see how it would affect my body, that was 6 months ago and now im planing on doinge deca for ten weeks 200mg once a wk, test 350mg for 10 wks this also once a wk, and Dbol 30 mg every day for the first 4 wks. And also I'm not sure of what PCT to take.

Im 21, 6'5, 200lbs, +-10% body fat
i have been lifting for 3 years now. for my first cycle i did a testosterone booster to see how it would affect my body, that was 6 months ago and now im planing on doinge deca for ten weeks 200mg once a wk, test 350mg for 10 wks this also once a wk, and Dbol 30 mg every day for the first 4 wks. And also I'm not sure of what PCT to take.

You need to gain at least 30 pounds of muscle first, you are too skinny to do a cycle, especially that one.

Deca is not the best option for a first cycle.. just stick with test and d-bol to see how your body reacts.

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-4 D-Bol 30 mg/day

What do you have planned for cycle support? And there are plenty of research you can do for PCT.

Deca is not the best option for a first cycle.. just stick with test and d-bol to see how your body reacts.

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-4 D-Bol 30 mg/day

What do you have planned for cycle support? And there are plenty of research you can do for PCT.

Why not?

Test/deca/dbol for 8-12 weeks has been the mainstay first cycle going back to the intro of steroids.

If you can't grow on deca and dbol.... You can't grow on anything.

ok so any advice for post cycle therapy ive been doing tons of research because i dont want to fuck this up, just trying to figure out what are the best supplements in the market and if they actually work?

Why not?

Test/deca/dbol for 8-12 weeks has been the mainstay first cycle going back to the intro of steroids.

If you can't grow on deca and dbol.... You can't grow on anything.

Ya but times change. I don't think this is a ideal first cycle at all as well.

My thoughts are, try one compound to start and see how you react..like a Test only first cycle and then try adding other compounds and see how your body reacts...IMO

Test should always be first cycle to gauge reaction to increase in hormones in general

Just make sure you get a serm for your pct. Check out AG guys if you don't have one yet.

ok so any advice for post cycle therapy ive been doing tons of research because i dont want to fuck this up, just trying to figure out what are the best supplements in the market and if they actually work?

here's a strong pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

well congrats for wasting money on the test boosters :p

i don't really know why you want to stay on deca for only 10 weeks at such a low dosage
you could either increase the duration and the dosages
or just cut out the deca and bump the test up (keep the dbol, it's good)

for pct :faint: ... pop some clomids whatever or stay on if you're up for it

Top Bottom