Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advanced Oral Designer Steriod Cycle pre-log critiquing

Bodyguy69

Hello All I am new to elitefitness blogs and wanted to share my designer steriod log as well as get information and critiquing of my cycle.

Currently I am preloading my support supps May 19-June 1st

Cycle start date june 2 (tenative)

Im 5 9 165lbs 10.1% bf --just had bloodwork done with my hmo (all clean and good to go)

Oral Cycle Stats: Week 1-4

Tren (trendione) 90mg (3x30)

Methylstenbolone 12mg (3x4)

Epistane 30mg (3x10)

On-cyle support: 1-4

CEL cycle support will continue up to week 6

HUCOG HCG 250IUs every 4 days
(start day 4 end on day 20 to allow for natural lh production)

Post Cycle week 5-8

Clomid 50/25/25/25

Arimistane 50mg (for 10days after clomid) (week 9)

This isnt a prohormone cycle, these are designer steriods that convert to the active ingredients of AAS. I am very familar with the associated liver problems and how I am using 2 methelylated compunds as well as the many horrifying side effects. I am however very new to the hcg game and would like as much input as possible as there isn't much in terms of oral steriods that consist of shorter cycle lengths.

I will post lifting stats closer to my cycle date. Would appreciate all input positive or negative..

HCG dosage? if necessary? AI's? if necessary? Am i covering all my bases?

*not my first rodeo with orals, probably my nastiest cycle though and that is why i have decided to add the hcg on top of the SERM

I do also have the nomeclature breakdowns of the orals if some aren't familar with the compounds being used

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (trendione)(trenavar)
2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one (methylstenbolone)
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol (epistane)

Thank you. I will be checking this thread and many other threads frequently.

Top Bottom