Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adequan

JSkrill

Not sure if this is in the right forum but I didn't think it belonged in the steroid section.

I just convinced a vet to give me an RX for Adequan. I know that Alflutop is the human version and is quite similar but there are some differences. Mainly on the source of the active ingredients.

Anyway, Alflutop is 10mg/ml and stays active for around 36 hours. Adequan is 100mg/ml and is indicated for horses every 4 days. Does anyone know if this is true for humans.

I would like to be getting about 50mg per day but I am not sure if I should do 50mg/day, 100mg/EOD, or 200mg every four days. If anybody has experience with Adequan could you please give me your input. Thanks.

Also, I will be posting a full write up about my experience when I am done.

Not sure if this is in the right forum but I didn't think it belonged in the steroid section.

I just convinced a vet to give me an RX for Adequan. I know that Alflutop is the human version and is quite similar but there are some differences. Mainly on the source of the active ingredients.

Anyway, Alflutop is 10mg/ml and stays active for around 36 hours. Adequan is 100mg/ml and is indicated for horses every 4 days. Does anyone know if this is true for humans.

I would like to be getting about 50mg per day but I am not sure if I should do 50mg/day, 100mg/EOD, or 200mg every four days. If anybody has experience with Adequan could you please give me your input. Thanks.

Also, I will be posting a full write up about my experience when I am done.

Dude, why use vet stuff? You can get the real thing here: Joint Releif | Arthritis :: Buy ALFLUTOP Online, Arthritis prescription drugs and medications, prescription free

I've tried both and Adequan is by far more effective than alflutop. There are reviews out there of both but the majority of the time adequan customers have the best results. Adequan should be dosed at about 1mL per 100 lbs body weight. I dosed mine at 1.5mL - 2mL every 4 days for 8 weeks and it worked very well! It sounds like the doses you are talking about are for horses....200mL in one day!!! wow...

I wonder if the reason that everyone says adequan is better is because they are taking so much more. You said you took 2ml every 4 days and that equates to 50mg/day. Alflutop is 10mg/ml and all I can find is that people take 1ml per day so 10mg/day.

I would in no way take 200mg/day. The max I would take would be 100mg EOD.

Last edited:
I wonder if the reason that everyone says adequan is better is because they are taking so much more. You said you took 2ml every 4 days and that equates to 50mg/day. Alflutop is 10mg/ml and all I can find is that people take 1ml per day so 10mg/day.

I would in no way take 200mg/day. The max I would take would be 100mg EOD.

Perhaps but dosages are set in place for a reason so if you wanna risk your health and take more than is recommended then it's your body. With Adequan the maximum dose for dogs/horses is 2mg/100lbs body weight every 4 days. The dosages I have seen people taking don't go that high, usually they stick to a max of 1mg/100lbs...

Cgar, I don't mean to be a dick but I think you are confused about mg vs ml .

Adequan Equine has 500mg per 5ml so that is 100mg/ml. I assume that when you said 2mg/100lbs you actually meant 2ml/100lbs.

I am debating on whether or not to take 50mg (or 0.5ml) per day or 100mg (or 1ml) every other day. If really did mean 2ml/100lbs of body weight then that would be a very high dose for me at 285lbs. It would be 6ml every four days or 600mg when my dosage is 400mg every four days.

WOW I almost missed this.
I have been using adequan for approx 2 years off and on. Actually I cycle it 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. With my issues it has allowed me to do squats. Believe me for years afte rmy accident I have been trying to do squats every way concievable, not happening. Then an associate of mine from the UK told about Adequan and Alf. I asked him with his education (Sports Medicine Dr) which he felt would serve me better in my case and he said Adequan.
Long story short I love it and it works. No nuthing else, it fuckin just plain works.
BTW there is a diff between Adequan and Alf. Not gonna go into it right now but there is.
My dosing, I use 1.25-1.5ml every 4 days. In my studies I have read that any more then that can cause kidney issues. There was a couple of weeks that I went up to 2.0ml E4D and did not notice any real diff. Also I have tried direct injection into my knees. Doing this I feel like I may use less and it seems to provide the same relief that IM injection does. But I also feel that I most lilky get that benefit to the rest of my soft tissues in my other joints from the IM injection.
Now I will tell you that this shit is not the most comfortable to inject. I heat it up and I shoot into my outer gastronemus. It really does not seem to matter wheather there or in my quads still hurts.
But anyway like I said I heat that shit up and shoot it them massage like hell. If I dont it just plain sucks balls with the pain. I shoot the 1.25 ml in one shot too btw.

WOW I almost missed this.
I have been using adequan for approx 2 years off and on. Actually I cycle it 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. With my issues it has allowed me to do squats. Believe me for years afte rmy accident I have been trying to do squats every way concievable, not happening. Then an associate of mine from the UK told about Adequan and Alf. I asked him with his education (Sports Medicine Dr) which he felt would serve me better in my case and he said Adequan.
Long story short I love it and it works. No nuthing else, it fuckin just plain works.
BTW there is a diff between Adequan and Alf. Not gonna go into it right now but there is.
My dosing, I use 1.25-1.5ml every 4 days. In my studies I have read that any more then that can cause kidney issues. There was a couple of weeks that I went up to 2.0ml E4D and did not notice any real diff. Also I have tried direct injection into my knees. Doing this I feel like I may use less and it seems to provide the same relief that IM injection does. But I also feel that I most lilky get that benefit to the rest of my soft tissues in my other joints from the IM injection.
Now I will tell you that this shit is not the most comfortable to inject. I heat it up and I shoot into my outer gastronemus. It really does not seem to matter wheather there or in my quads still hurts.
But anyway like I said I heat that shit up and shoot it them massage like hell. If I dont it just plain sucks balls with the pain. I shoot the 1.25 ml in one shot too btw.

Good stuff man

Cgar, I don't mean to be a dick but I think you are confused about mg vs ml .

Adequan Equine has 500mg per 5ml so that is 100mg/ml. I assume that when you said 2mg/100lbs you actually meant 2ml/100lbs.

I am debating on whether or not to take 50mg (or 0.5ml) per day or 100mg (or 1ml) every other day. If really did mean 2ml/100lbs of body weight then that would be a very high dose for me at 285lbs. It would be 6ml every four days or 600mg when my dosage is 400mg every four days.

Yes that's what was meant in my post. Just trying to help you bro....sorry for the mess up.

Top Bottom