Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acutane

STOP USING IT NOW!
i am being serious, its a fucking killer, it put me into mood swings and left permenant scars on my chest from it. I've also seen on the news and read that kids killed themselves while on it. i regret that i took it and should of let it go away naturally.

~WizKid :kaioken:

I used it about 12 years ago and it was torture. I suffered every non-life-threatening side effect indicated on the label and it was not until the last one was crossed off the box label did I realize that it had worked. I forget how long I was on it..but in the end it was worth the trouble. If you don't want to continue it make sure you talk to your doctor and find out if you can stop cold turkey or have to cut back in stages. It is a nasty drug and now with all the health scares out there I can't help but wonder what else it does that you don't see........

Good luck.

OLO~

Took about 3 weeks before I noticed any benefits or side effects. Cotton mouth and dry lips were the worst side effects I had but it was WELL WORTH IT!!! THE SHIT IS THE BOMB!!! It worked when nothing else would.

Hang in there.
;)

wow, i was a little offtone there. LOL
Yeah it worked in the end, left some scars on me chest and back but its no biggy, the scars are practically skin color but really shows when tanning since scar tissue doesn't tan as well, no biggy :)

~WizKid :kaioken:

Top Bottom