Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne while off cycle

Blaster22

Wondering whats going on. Finished my cycle of Test E and PCT in June. No acne problems, only sides were a little bloat which I controlled with adex and oily skin. Now I'm starting to get acne on my chest. No idea why. Onlly thing Im taking is HcGenerate and Need2slin. Could this be causing the acne or something else?

could be, I never have acne on cycle, but when I get back on my natural test via pct, my acne comes back. I'd recomend some acne-tame from need to build muscle. it should clear it up.

Acne-tame

Im the same way. While on cycle i get an occasional zit. But when i come off i get acne all over my traps and upper back, and on my chest. Im using needto's Acne-tame along with Benzac AC gel.
you can get the benzak AC gel from this site Benzac AC Gel 5% 50g - ePharmacy
Its working fucking amazing. I was alittle afraid to use Accutane.. I only will as a last resort

Depends what you took too bro.
Deca/tren can effect me for up to 6 months afterwards I'd say.
Also if your diet Is check it could cause trouble as well.
Diets high in sugar and saturated fat have been shown to increase
Acne. Try the acnetame And go tanning.

Depends what you took too bro.
Deca/tren can effect me for up to 6 months afterwards I'd say.
Also if your diet Is check it could cause trouble as well.
Diets high in sugar and saturated fat have been shown to increase
Acne. Try the acnetame And go tanning.

Cycle was Test E. Might make sense of diet. I'm doing a strict keto diet with one day a week refeed and upping the fats a little. I wonder if that might be a cause. Anyway I'll the the acnetame and see what happens.

I took accutane and Ive always had acne, not bad but mild to moderate in my high school days until accutane cleared me for like 3 years. Im now 23 and was wondering if this is good to take to get rid of mild body acne

I took accutane and Ive always had acne, not bad but mild to moderate in my high school days until accutane cleared me for like 3 years. Im now 23 and was wondering if this is good to take to get rid of mild body acne

Very much so. Accutane is a toxic nasty drug and this is a safe alternative that I really feel will help you out. Just find your dose and lower it or stop it if dryness becomes an issue.

I took accutane last summer and have been losing hair all over my head ever since. i have lost almost 50percent. the shit sucks. I had no acne granted but tons of other things have happened. Im not some anti accutane nut. I have had acne my whole life and have taken everything known to man. I have been taking BACTRIM DS and the shit is amazing. It cleared me up in 5 days I have not have had a zit on my back or face for weeks. i have never used anything like it. I have taken B5, minocycle, retin a, differn, benzoil peroxide, dioxycyline, accutane, the list goes on and on. This is the only only thing that worked so quick, im thinking its too good to be true. By the way, i have taken juice before and never lost hair, I have been taking propecia, minioxil, nothing is working. you might be someone who has no sides. There is a reason they took it off the market. It has diffently helped more people than hurt, but do not take it unless your shit makes you look like a pizza. just saying

I have heard the wierdest sides from accutane. Be careful with that stuff. Last option only!

i never got too bad when on cycle. although i got this one random massive pimple thing on my cheek that lasted for weeks. just take some proactive.

Top Bottom