Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne from Test imbalance

like most have said, your outbreak is from a chemical imbalance, not a topical bacteria infection. i find that 3grams of pantothenic ed works but doesnt clear it up completely. just one of those things that you have to live with i suppose.

Eviscerator, I'm thinking I will need accutane after I do a fina/winny cycle. Could you please elaborate on your experiences thus far concerning the above mentioned drug.

I feel you on this one. I did my cycle almost 9 months ago and I still have acne not to mention the scaring. Its a horrible feeling not being able to go to the beach and take off your shirt and shit like that. All I can say is let it run its cycle and hopefully it will clear up.

As for accutane, my friend had a HORRIBLE reaction to a cycle of steriods. I mean he couldnt even walk out of his house his acne was so bad, i wish i had pics for u guys. He went on accutane and it cleared up. He did a cycle after and guess what, he started to break out again. If you are really dieing to go back on, avoid test or at low dose.

i am confused how hormone levels are related to acne. isn't acne a bacterial infection? acne is the symptom of your body fighting the infection. the raised red bumps and white heads are white blood cells doing their thing. maybe someone can explain this.

also, is this side effect worth taking test? it sounds like a good reason to stay away from it.

I'm going to see a dermatologist. I couldn't get in until the end of January but I'm hoping he will be able to help me. I need my skin clear for summer!!

i know how you feel bro!!
Being a canadian myself i recently tried some upjohn cyp and let me tell you, ive never seen fucked up shit like this.
I had huge poppers all over: head, neck, CHEST, shoulders, back, legs and yes even a few down below.

I just used a lot of vit b-5 and a clear complex astringent.

The fuckers were gone two weeks after:confused:

Top Bottom