Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne and anastrazole

I made a big mistake 2 years ago when running my first cycle I didn't get enough info and education and acne hit me hard, specially on my forehead it left scars, that's how bad it was, so this time I will be more careful, I will do test and deca for bulking for 12 and 6 weeks and some people recommended me anatrozole for acne, so I wanted to get the opinions from the pros, what is your opinions about anastrozole for acne? is it really effective? thank you.

It's works for blocking estrogen. Having stable levels will help your hormones, meaning you won't break out as bad. Any AAS can cause acne. Some break out easier than others. I would switch your anti to aromasin. If you read some post on here guys have given good advise for acne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High estrogen and high prolactin levels can lead to side effects like acne so yes - using an AI and anti-prolactin drug when running a test/deca side effect will prevent side effects like acne.

Make sure to also add in an anti-prolactin drug. Test will raise estrogen levels and deca will raise prolactin levels. Anastarzole will keep estrogen levels in the normal range but you also need an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin levels in the normal range.

Using an AI during the cycle will definitely help reduce the acne that takes place during a steroid cycle, but unfortunately there is no way of preventing it completely. In case of taking deca you should be also taking cabergoline, as this steroid will increase prolactin levels, and caber will help keep this hormone under control.

Use zinc containing creams and black ointment regularly to keep your skin healthy, and help prevent acne even further.

You cant be running deca for 6 weeks man. That makes no sense. The half life is 15 days. You really need to be running deca 14 weeks or so to get the most out of it. I would completely rethink this cycle. An AI can help because it will control estrogen. You can still experience oily skin and acne as a side effect of high testosterone levels though.

Top Bottom