Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane on cycle update

K

kronk

FYI - just wanted to give you an update of me taking accutane on cycle.

I have finished over 6 weeks of accutane and went to the doc today (had blood work on Friday).

Test came back good. My triglycerides and cholesterol were a little high but nothing out of the ordinary.

Doc said all was good and refilled me. This was what I did last month gear wise:

600mg EQ per week
800mg Cyp per week
50mg dbol per day

I took:

Tylers Liver Detox 4 tabs a day
1 gram of Milk Thystle per day
1200mg of ALA per day

FYI - so far nearly ALL of my back and shoulder acne is GONE. I was also getting acne on my chest area, that is ALL gone.

I will update next month. I am only 1/2 way through my cycle at this point, but all is well.

kronk, you remember those smart asses saying, accutane doesnt work until 3 months and shit like that, Its about time they got shown whose right!! I am about to start my accutane, cant wait to clear up, btw whats your dosage? mines 60mg day

the_only_sepe said:
kronk, you remember those smart asses saying, accutane doesnt work until 3 months and shit like that, Its about time they got shown whose right!! I am about to start my accutane, cant wait to clear up, btw whats your dosage? mines 60mg day

80mgs a day. I swear, I went from pizza shoulders, to zero in 6 weeks. It got worse the first few weeks, but then by week three I started getting real dry, then at week six, almost all gone.

I will be on for 5 months total, then he says I will most likely never need it again.

I will keep you updated every month.

Later

Kronk,

How have your gains been? Does it seem like the Accutane has had any effect on strength levels or the amount of mass you've gained so far? I'm assuming you've juiced before and have something to compare your results so far to.

the_only_sepe said:

You misunderstand.

There is a difference between simply clearing up your acne that you have NOW, versus a long-term solution.

Sure after 6 weeks, your current acne will be less. But if he stops now, then the long-term benefits of Accutane will be GREATLY reduced.

For those long-term effects, for Accutane to keep acne away for a LONG time (years, or forever), then you must STAY on Accutane for a good 4-6 months.

So dont go calling people names until you know what you are talking about.

fyi , I am on 5 months , ok, and you dont even know who I was refering to , so dont take offense, and I was saying you can see effects sooner, others said in a discussion a while back it takes three months to begin working, obviously they where wrong.

has anyone noticed hair loss while on accutane? if so, how can that be? accutane isnt converted to DHT, so what causes it?

p0ink said:
has anyone noticed hair loss while on accutane? if so, how can that be? accutane isnt converted to DHT, so what causes it?

I have been on it 4 times in my life, and I don't recall any hairloss. However, it is listed as a possible side effect. Not sure how it can cause this.

Glad to hear your tests came back OK. I am just starting accutane and an eq, test, deca, winny cycle, so hopefully my liver values and cholesterol stay down.

Top Bottom