Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane Dosage?

Stainless_Steel said:
Okay I'll start with 40 and go from there. Thanks all for your help, especially you Indy. :)

Whats that chapstick that everyone uses that is supposed to work pretty good? I think its something like Caremax?

Carmex for the lips and Cetaphil for the dry skin

M18

i broke out bad with my last 2 cycles. this time i ordered accutane but i'm also keeping in mind that is has some bad sides...some even permanent if used at high doses.

with that said...i started taking 20mg/day when i started my current cycle last week. basically like a low maintenance dose so that i don't break out any more. so far...it has worked and also dried up some of my old acne.

i figure i'll stay at 20mg/day and then bump it up if i need to.

also...make sure you take it after food. it was fucking up my stomach bad...always felt nausia. then i changed when i take it and it's all 200% better. you should also look into some liver protectors like tyler's or liv-52.

AMGETR said:
80 is the max. 20 is the min. I would start at 20mg for 3 weeks. See how it goes. Bump to 40 for 3 weeks if needed. And then goto 60, and then 80.

80 is MAX.

Do what AMGETR said... 20mg the 1st 3-4 weeks, then bump to 40. Accutane is pretty strong. I guarantee 20-40 mg will get rid of it. Make sure you carry the carmex with you everywhere to prevent the dry lips. Might want to get something for the drying of the inside of your nose, it happens to me and makes it feel like you always have shit inside there. I dont believe its as bad as a lot of people make it out to be, but everyone is different. I'd grab some sesapure from the AF store. Accutane can be rough on your triglycerides.

Do NOT NOT NOT NOT use any GNC multivitamins when on Accutane!! I repeat, NO bodybuilding multi vitamins. The Vitamine A will put your liver count thru the roof, and it can pausibly be fatal. I did both at the same time once, and although I had no sides and didn't feel sick, the doctor thought I was a miracle. He said I should have been dangerously ill. I got off the multivitamin and 1 week later i was ok.

Do not use Tyler's Liver Detox either. Too much vitamin A with accutane.

AMGETR said:
Do NOT NOT NOT NOT use any GNC multivitamins when on Accutane!! I repeat, NO bodybuilding multi vitamins. The Vitamine A will put your liver count thru the roof, and it can pausibly be fatal. I did both at the same time once, and although I had no sides and didn't feel sick, the doctor thought I was a miracle. He said I should have been dangerously ill. I got off the multivitamin and 1 week later i was ok.

Do not use Tyler's Liver Detox either. Too much vitamin A with accutane.

I've heard about that about the vitamin A and the accutane... I've been taking it for 3 years off and on with no problem on Multivitamins and never really thought about it... My bloodwork comes back fine each month too.. I'll have to say something to my dr. K to you

Its hard to find accutane online. This site is pretty reputable I been buying without a prescription emedoutlet.net/pap4/scripts/click.php?a_aid=txel

Top Bottom