Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accutane Dosage?

Stainless_Steel

I'm getting ready to start pct and thats when the acne gets bad for me. This time I'm going to try accutane to get rid of it. So what dosage do I do and for how long? Yes I know accutane is hard on the liver and I have tried all the other bs for acne(Proactive, Salicylic acid,...). From what I have researched the people that have tried accutane have mostly loved what it done for them.

Thanks

Stainless_Steel said:
I'm getting ready to start pct and thats when the acne gets bad for me. This time I'm going to try accutane to get rid of it. So what dosage do I do and for how long? Yes I know accutane is hard on the liver and I have tried all the other bs for acne(Proactive, Salicylic acid,...). From what I have researched the people that have tried accutane have mostly loved what it done for them.

Thanks
50-60mg/day, should be one cap if comes like that. Recommend blood work once/month for every month on it.

on 80mgs of amneesteem, bloodwork once a month for the first 3 months. the last 2 the doc will probably say you don't have to do anymore if your liver results are constant (at least that's what mine did). you'll do it for 5 months, get plenty of lotions, eye moisturizers - cuz you'll need it after the first 30 days :p you'll be fine, don't let other people scare you away from it, just tell yourself that in 5 months, you'll be acne free! for life!

accutane has also side effects of weight loss or weight gain. Depending on person if you want to take the risk of loosing weight then take accutane just clean your face and take doxycycline or clendomycine

I dont have acne now, but I know I will break out bad during pct. It comes in 20 mg pills. So I should take as much as 60 mg ed?

Stainless_Steel said:
I dont have acne now, but I know I will break out bad during pct. It comes in 20 mg pills. So I should take as much as 60 mg ed?[/QUOTE
60mg is perfect, I dont think more is necessary or safe.. I ran 60/day for 5 months, it was rough. Also every case is different, some people it stays away some it comes back, depends on how prone you are to acne.

Personally, I would start off at 40mg/Day. Start with 40mg/Day for the first 1-2 months and then up it to 60mg for the next 2 months. If your acne is not that bad then you will not need to go any higher IMO. Starting off at a lower dose will also help you tolerate the potential sides.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Personally, I would start off at 40mg/Day. Start with 40mg/Day for the first 1-2 months and then up it to 60mg for the next 2 months. If your acne is not that bad then you will not need to go any higher IMO. Starting off at a lower dose will also help you tolerate the potential sides.

M18

Agreed 40 is usually good as pct is only time I see it also

Okay I'll start with 40 and go from there. Thanks all for your help, especially you Indy. :)

Whats that chapstick that everyone uses that is supposed to work pretty good? I think its something like Caremax?

80 is the max. 20 is the min. I would start at 20mg for 3 weeks. See how it goes. Bump to 40 for 3 weeks if needed. And then goto 60, and then 80.

80 is MAX.

Top Bottom