Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Absolutely NO side effects from Clen, makes me sleepy

A typical day-

Breakfast- eggs and turkey bacon

Lunch- salad w/ chicken, or steamed veggies and fish/chicken

Dinner- similar to lunch

Maybe 1 or 2 snacks during the day, cottage cheese, cheese stick, edamame, celery n peanut butter, etc

I consider my diet on track.... Mostly lean meats and veggies, NO soda or refined sugar, starch, etc.... and when I do eat bread it's Ezekiel brand (flourless sprouted grain bread). The only thing I drink is water, and that's probably 1 gallon a day.

As an update though, I took nearly 200 mcg of clenbuterol today, and didn't feel anything, then after drinking a "Spike" energy drink (loads of B12 and 300mg of caffiene) I felt the typical shakes and sweats, etc.... but I don't know if that's the caffeine or the Clen itself. My temperature is also up to 98.7. It could be that there is WAY less Clen in this solution than what they're telling me (100mcg/ml), and that I just was underdosing as a result. We'll see.
What is your weight and height have you had your body fat % done? It maybe that your not eating enough so your body is holding on to the fat.

There is no reason ever to go over 120mcg's of clen. You will not see any more results.
My advice would be ditch the bottle you have and work with the girls here to tighten up your diet a little bit more. I think they can tweak it a bit and you will see even more results.
Also, most of the research you see out there is from people involved in the marketing of liquid products. Liquid stuff is garbage. Always has been. It is good for those who can't get the real thing.
Stick around in this forum and you will achieve all your goals. Everyone is very supportive and there is a lot of knowledge.
Try starting a journal. That way you are blogging for your benefit and you are motivating others by showing your daily dedication and results!

Top Bottom