Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Absolutely NO side effects from Clen, makes me sleepy

afgsauce

Don't know if this is the right forum, mods feel free to move it.

Okay, so tomorrow will be my 6th day taking liquid clenbuterol. I am a female and have worked up to 100 mcg (according to the dose instructions on the bottle). I have not had ANY side effects from clen other than getting extremely lethargic during the day, dry mouth, or a slight weak/wired feeling and extra sweating when I'm working out. No shakes, no energy.... and even my body temperature is low! It has been between 96.5 and 97.2 degrees for the past few days. I have done nothing but research this problem for a week but still haven't found a real answer. It seems like I'm getting the opposite effects. The scale has gone down slightly, but other than that.... is this working? Do I need to have the typical side effects for this to be effective?

For the record, I am on a very clean diet, cardio and weight lifting routine, etc. The lower body temp is especially concerning to me. It is supposed to be 100mcg/ml, but I've read that liquid formula is usually underdosed? I'm already taking 100, and it's not producing the crazy effects everyone is talking about....

Insight is appreciated. Thanks :)

Lot of lovely ladies in our woman forum. Anyway i think you should use pill form and not liquid. IMO liquid anything sucks.

You are in it now. I just moved your thread to it. And gave you a free plat. Welcome to elite girl its good to have you.

So please do tell me a bit about yourself. Like how did you get into fitness? Do you compete? Have you used clen before? All that good stuff.

Hi,

I have taken Clen on numerous cycles and only once did not have the typical side effects ie. hand tremors, sweating, etc etc - and I had no results either so I deemed them a fake.

I have only ever taken the pill form though - never liquid - but thought I would share my experience.

Trust me you know when you are taking clen - when you start you will feel sides - these decrease and thats when you increase your dosage but you will always feel it.....

Unless it is the Ventipulmin Syrup the liquid is generally absolute crap. I second Needto's comments most liquid ancillaries are complete garbage now a days.

You are in it now. I just moved your thread to it. And gave you a free plat. Welcome to elite girl its good to have you.

So please do tell me a bit about yourself. Like how did you get into fitness? Do you compete? Have you used clen before? All that good stuff.

I just noticed the free gift. Thank you! What a cool surprise :)

Well, I've never used Clen before but spent about a month doing research on it and decided that enough people had tried it that I might as well give it a shot. I don't compete, but I have been "into fitness" for a long time... problem was/is, I never seem to get anywhere with it. Meaning, I'll be working out consistently for long periods of time to little avail. I'm serious about getting my body where I want it to be, so I figured that this would be the place. It's all trial and error I guess, but sometimes it seems like no amount of eating right and exercising will help. Oh well, I'm going to try a few more days of Clen, keep my spirits up. **sigh**

Unless it is the Ventipulmin Syrup the liquid is generally absolute crap. I second Needto's comments most liquid ancillaries are complete garbage now a days.

What a bummer, there goes my $100 :mad: I had originally decided to go with liquid because everything I had read on it said liquid > pill form. Guess that changed somewhere along the lines. It was from one of those "research" places in NY, if that'll help. And it's got a alcohol-y taste. I'll feel a small rush 5-10 minutes after injesting, my heart will beat a little harder, and then I'll be sleepy the rest of the day, minus one or two other waves of a faster heartbeat. I would call it a fake, but I definitely feel the bronchodilation (sp?) when I'm doing cardio.... who knows. I'll try a board sponsor next time.

I just noticed the free gift. Thank you! What a cool surprise :)

Well, I've never used Clen before but spent about a month doing research on it and decided that enough people had tried it that I might as well give it a shot. I don't compete, but I have been "into fitness" for a long time... problem was/is, I never seem to get anywhere with it. Meaning, I'll be working out consistently for long periods of time to little avail. I'm serious about getting my body where I want it to be, so I figured that this would be the place. It's all trial and error I guess, but sometimes it seems like no amount of eating right and exercising will help. Oh well, I'm going to try a few more days of Clen, keep my spirits up. **sigh**

What is your diet like people can workout for years and year but if there diet is not in place they will se very little results can you list everything you ate and drank yesterday.

What is your diet like people can workout for years and year but if there diet is not in place they will se very little results can you list everything you ate and drank yesterday.

A typical day-

Breakfast- eggs and turkey bacon

Lunch- salad w/ chicken, or steamed veggies and fish/chicken

Dinner- similar to lunch

Maybe 1 or 2 snacks during the day, cottage cheese, cheese stick, edamame, celery n peanut butter, etc

I consider my diet on track.... Mostly lean meats and veggies, NO soda or refined sugar, starch, etc.... and when I do eat bread it's Ezekiel brand (flourless sprouted grain bread). The only thing I drink is water, and that's probably 1 gallon a day.

As an update though, I took nearly 200 mcg of clenbuterol today, and didn't feel anything, then after drinking a "Spike" energy drink (loads of B12 and 300mg of caffiene) I felt the typical shakes and sweats, etc.... but I don't know if that's the caffeine or the Clen itself. My temperature is also up to 98.7. It could be that there is WAY less Clen in this solution than what they're telling me (100mcg/ml), and that I just was underdosing as a result. We'll see.

Top Bottom