Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About abs.

K2_Exotech

Does anyone here have trouble building up abdominal muscle? Let me rephrase that.
Anyone have trouble cutting abs through layers of fat?

If so I have discovered your solution.
I have noticed that I for years had only a four pack. The top four abs, the other four were concealed in layers of fat. Well, recently i've begun experimenting with excersises and found out something great. when excersising abs, EXTREME overloading is needed for a few days. then don't work them at all for about 96 hours. So do about 7 or 8 different excersises on abs. For example, crunches, knee to elbow touches, 6 inch holds. Make sure to get the entire abdominal area, then after you've worked them out severely for 3 to 4 days. just stop. then start, then stop. It's very great.

If you decide to try it lemme know.

Im gonna try it. Ill let you know the results. My problem is having the motivation to do abs after my workout. There is this totally opposite guy in my gym that does like 2 hours of abs. i dont ever see him lifting, just abs and cardio. he does some crazy ab workouts, that i know work, but to think of what it feels to do 2 hours of these things...hes insane. (that and covered head to toe in tattoos..) but hes kewl though.

-max.

Top Bottom