Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS are my new heroin

galaxy, obviously there is no comparison. did you read the first sentence of the thread? i just think there is some irony to the whole situation.

galaxy said:
The juice isn't what a find addictive, its the whole lifestyle! Eating every 2 hrs, going to the gym bustin your ass 5 times a week. Its the discipline I love.........................BTW, RED KARMA this idiot out of here please!

I don't want to sound like an ass, but this coming from a guy who does not come off (galaxy)? :eek: , please correct me if I am mistaken...
(And I do agree that is more of a discipline than an addiction...)

Mike P.T. said:

Be easy on him bro he's new. He's just saying he's addicted to juice and that isn't too different from half the guys on here who are more addicted to juice than the whole bodybuilding lifestyle. Not to mention half the people on here do a shitload of recreational drugs as well it's not secret we're not perfect.

Your right and I have no patience for any of them! These are the ones who burn out on juice and spread a bunch of bs and use it as a excuse to be an asshole, and in the end its these lazy fucks who make it more difficult for me. Eventually to the point I wont even be able to purchase 1-AD or DHEA!

The Terminator said:

I don't want to sound like an ass, but this coming from a guy who does not come off (galaxy)? :eek: , please correct me if I am mistaken...
(And I do agree that is more of a discipline than an addiction...)

:finger:

galaxy, can you tell me what in original thread would imply i'm lazy?

"These are the ones who burn out on juice and spread a bunch of bs and use it as a excuse to be an asshole, and in the end its these lazy fucks who make it more difficult for me.

lets be honest. your the only burntout asshole spreading bs here!

my appoligies for not wording original post correctly. i definitly dont believe you become addicted to AAS like a person would heroin! i think if anything steroid abuse is a mental addiction and not a physical one! be honest people, how many did one cycle and stopped?!

Top Bottom