Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aap

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
i was looking up some of the old may1010 vs. plifter threads.

ridiculous.
and hilarious bro. lol.

back in the early 00's people used to be godlike at flaming others.

since you've been around a long time now, what thread do you think is the funniest in EF history?

Man, u need to check out some of the old, pre-mod need2 threads...... but don't bump any old threads. Stilleto with bish-slap u for it.

may1010, Anal Ass exPlorer, musclepig, bull69, johnny O (and me!)....2001-3 was (in)famous here for the level of wit, humor, razor sharp combacks and masterfull pwning that was C&C here. i had to crank up the radio at work to cover my snorting, giggling and outright chortling that would erupt out of me when posting here.

quoting a top 40 song, circa 1969: "those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and again..."

iggy, see if bull69's thread on the denver muscle boys meat up is still here...........page after page of hilarity.

hahaha, i'll definitely check it out man. i got a kick out of the fonz posts from the past already. started looking up some old old ones the other day when i stumbled upon the biggest conspiracy EF has ever had thread.

myway - no way i'd ever bump them. i tell other people not to when they do. lol.

well, ef's a different site now than it was in 2001-2.

not better or worse, really; just.....different.

may1010, Anal Ass exPlorer, musclepig, bull69, johnny O (and me!)....2001-3 was (in)famous here for the level of wit, humor, razor sharp combacks and masterfull pwning that was C&C here. i had to crank up the radio at work to cover my snorting, giggling and outright chortling that would erupt out of me when posting here.

quoting a top 40 song, circa 1969: "those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever and again..."

iggy, see if bull69's thread on the denver muscle boys meat up is still here...........page after page of hilarity.

I was here in 03 as Sabre and it was crazy.. I have laughed harded at this site than any other.....

well i dug up May1010 vs. Plifter rnch. what do you think about that thread? never could find the actual denver boys meat up thread.
can't recall if bull69 or may1010 was the author of that (in)famous thread..search under both usernames; one of the two should bring it up.

The bull69/musclepig/may1010 meet up was hilarious. Because they actually posted pics of everything that happened. Including May getting cornholed while laying in an oil stain in the garage.

The one about dreadlord lady losing her arm in the meth lab explosion was hilarious.

And plifter falling asleep while going down on a woman was.

The daily pwnage of jerseyart with his own stupidity was hilarious.

Massivegunz had some great ones.

Fonz and the camera that he said could bend light waves was a classic.

Goatslayer and the Skirtman thread nearly killed everyone.

Pizzaman (knight69) was awesome too. Especially his thread about it being ok to hug your male friends.

Top Bottom