Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AAP can you recommend some gay techno?

NickyE3 said:
im not gay

i have a big techno library :rolleyes:
i have like 400+ techno, but im not talking about the classic techno im talking about the gay ones with really high beats and gayish/girly sounding singers,

sorta like vengaboyish
 
vengaboys=not techno
 
SublimeZM said:
yeah except more techno-ey than that, but like a techno version of that shti

u have lost me completely

"like that but more techno-ish"
"but not that techno-ish"
 
NickyE3 said:
u have lost me completely

"like that but more techno-ish"
"but not that techno-ish"
fucking techno but like "waiting for tonight" by j-lo type stuff as opposed to hardcore heavy house music
 
SublimeZM said:
aphex twins too techno though, not trance enough, except for like windowlicker and ghost in the shell

check out plastik
front 242 is one of my favorite 80's techno
 
You're talking about like euro trash stuff. Check out Blank and Jones - "mind of the wonderful," report back. If you like that I can suggest other stuff.
 
bad boy bill, benny benassi, danny the wild child, dj psychobitch, terri bristol, david guetta. I'm trying to think back to my clubbin/rave days for more. There are some blurry/blank spots.
 
The only thing remotely techno I have ever listened to was the Mortal Kombat sound track.
 
FriendlyCanadian said:
ohhhhh good call.. I totally have to go get the mortal kombat song now.. hehe..


that song with scorpion wasn't that bad... "getoverhere"
 
I don't know shit about techno, but at the Palamino Club a stripper was dancing to "Fuck On Cocaine" that had a good sound so I downloaded it. Are there any other songs that are similiar out there?
 
nefertiti said:
You're talking about like euro trash stuff. Check out Blank and Jones - "mind of the wonderful," report back. If you like that I can suggest other stuff.
i cant find that song but i got another song by them its good
 
dannomight said:
David Guetta "the world is mine" I also got a sweet track on my myspace page.
i already have that one,

also my downloading proggys suck lately iv been paying fo rshit off itunes and that doesnt have obscure awsome shit like techno...

i have to wsait till i get osmething good to dl witrh i guess
 
SublimeZM said:
i cant find that song but i got another song by them its good

OK...I will PM you later tonight a bunch of my techno, as well as the other blank and jones stuff that I like that you can look for....DL utorrent, bittorrent has a ton of blank and jones stuff.
 
give a few of these a shot

dj sona - hard to say im sorry
dj tiesto - love comes again
benny bennassi - turn me up, hit my heart, loneliness
vinylshakerz - one night in bangkok
paul van dyk - words
faithless - hit my heart
klubheads - kickin' hard
4 strings - why dont you dance with me, take me away
Amook 666 - im your nightmare
brooklyn bounce - get ready to bounce
gabriel and dresden - tracking the treasure down
voodoo & Serano - Blood is Pumping
 
Top Bottom