Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

AAAAH - I can feel them growing . LOL

VictorBR

New member
I mean my love handles . LOL

Just went to a Mcdonalds that is 24 h open here . It is 3 am right now .

So , 2 quarter pounders with cheese , 2 large fries ,chicken mcnugets ( 4 pieces ) and 1 hot fudge sunday . :p

After 21 days of strict dieting , this is almost better than sex .

who agrees ?


Victor
 
  • Like
Reactions: mcr
Vic, look at the avatar bro. Eat low glycemic foods, but endulge in what you want ( in moderate portions ) on the weekends.
 
the guy on the couch said:
not a fan of McD's. give me chipotle, or give me death!

AMEN!!! I just lost my Chipotle virginity a couple weeks ago and it's so hard not to go there for lunch every day. I make it a weekly reward now.
 
Grebe22 said:
AMEN!!! I just lost my Chipotle virginity a couple weeks ago and it's so hard not to go there for lunch every day. I make it a weekly reward now.

lol. it's so friggin' good. 1200+ calories per burrito, but i'm bulking anyway.

on a sad note, i just moved to New Orleans and there is NO CHIPOTLE. closest one is in houston, which has 12 f*ckin' chipotles in the city alone.

damn you, houston.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not a fan of McD's. give me chipotle, or give me death!






^^ that is hilarious..some stuff on these post man just crack me up :)
 
Basically a BIG freakin burrito/taco place. You get to choose all thats on it and they PILE it on. Steak, black beans, rice, all the goods ;)
 
Ohhh well..then thank god they don't have them in Montreal.

jstrick2 said:
Basically a BIG freakin burrito/taco place. You get to choose all thats on it and they PILE it on. Steak, black beans, rice, all the goods ;)
 
jstrick2 said:
Basically a BIG freakin burrito/taco place. You get to choose all thats on it and they PILE it on. Steak, black beans, rice, all the goods ;)

eeeeewwwwww I hate tacos... I guess I'm not missing out!
 
man I think taco bell is the ultimate cheat for me, since they are open till 4 am....mmmmmm so good.
 
They aren't TACOS and probably the best (nutirion wise) of all the fast food joints......get the bowl, not the wrap....you can't beat the steak and beans........
 
Taco Bell is Americas No. 1 consumer of facial meat from animals. That alone is enough to turn me off from thier food. I don't think I need to consume a cow nostril today.
 
chipotle's are all over LA area. Where in CA you live?
 
Top Bottom