Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Vent

thandie said:
I'm sorry, mydawgs you have to go through that type of stress. However, I think every gym has one of those guys.
I'd warn your daughter about the guy and if you see him talking to her, warn him to stay away from her and talk to management about it. You'll be sparing lots of women there.
Sorry, but "my boyfriend thing" will not work since this type of guys are not looking for a girlfriend. He could care less if any of these women are committed. They just want to prove themselves.
What if she said " my boyfriend has a giant 11 in cock and i wont fuck anything uder 10 inches "
LOL I think he would prob hang his head in shame and walk away

chazk said:
What if she said " my boyfriend has a giant 11 in cock and i wont fuck anything uder 10 inches "
LOL I think he would prob hang his head in shame and walk away

Nope! most likely he can't do anything. He's just making a story in his head that he's some kind of stud or at least he wants to belive that. Is not about how big, strong, good looking. He has a distorted idea of himself. He's probably been rejected as a kid and is trying to prove he's good. Plain and simple, a loser!
I wouldn't be too worry, but I understand where Mydawgs is coming from. However, her daughter needs to be strong with him. That she's not interested in carrying a conversation with him. That she's too buy for that. Is like the perverts who make obsene calls. The more you say LEAVE ME ALONE, the more they call. If you say, 'oh please don't waste my time' they go away.

Every gym has one, at least. It's just the nature of the industry, as annoying as it is. Simply instill in her that it's OK to stand up for herself verbally or physically, if she feels threatened in anyway. NO ONE has a right to touch ANYONE, regardless of the environment or intent. He needs to learn his boundaries... painfully if necessary. Clearly the guy would be no big loss to the gym so getting management involved would be a good thing, as long as it's handled professionally. Sometimes guys like this can become worse if provoked with a blast to their pride.

Feel free to vent in here anytime, chica. :qt:

Well my instincts were right, he came in and did a rubber neck. He walked up to her a leaned over the counter and said "I forgot my key pass, do you want my number?"

I am proud to announce she handled herself with pride, strength and conviction and replied, "No I'm pretty sure I have your number, you go ahead on in!" He stood there for a moment and then joined all his little cronies which all had a good laugh at his expense, and then I walked over with two of my huge buddies and asked if there was a problem....he said no and scurried off like the cockroach he is.

It's not then end, but it was a good first strike.

Thank all of you for your much treasured advice and support, being a mom is hard sometimes, but it gives me a lot of strength to know the fitness community is at large just friggin fantastic people like you folks here at EF!!!!!

Tatyana said:
LOL! Classic reply

Clever young woman, I am impressed.

:)

+1

Top Bottom