Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A simple question - simple answers please.

Okay so I've been researching recently for online sources. I came across buy-steroids (dot com dot au) and it says it is approved by this website (elite fitness). I can't see any mention of the website I said above on here, so is it a fake site and scammer? I sent them a few emails to try to suss them out. They replied back with no longer than ten word responses. I don't know if this is because they think I am onto them or because they are legitimately busy.

Just a simple question - is buy-steroids.com.au a scam/fake site? It has so many products on there it seems too good to be true, and such good prices. Also it is located in Australia apparently so no customs. I'm really unsure and I just badly need some answers.

Simple answer. Read the Rules.

Can you please just answer the question? I'm not asking for a source. I'm a member of other boards and never asked. Only reason I joined was because that website said it was approved by elite fitness. I don't see any mention of buy-steroids.

What would you rather - see someone get ripped off online because you couldn't answer their question, or see them not get ripped off and you answer with a short response? It's not hard.

Can you please just answer the question? I'm not asking for a source. I'm a member of other boards and never asked. Only reason I joined was because that website said it was approved by elite fitness. I don't see any mention of buy-steroids.

What would you rather - see someone get ripped off online because you couldn't answer their question, or see them not get ripped off and you answer with a short response? It's not hard.

I second that. Like are they in any relation to elitefitness? If not, it should be cleaned up. Is all he's saying. He makes a good point.

The answer is no. They aren't a sponsor here as far as I know. I've been here for several years and never known them to be a sponsor. Also, any site that's called buy steroids is usually bs. The underground sites that do exist aren't usually widely advertised. You find out about them from people who know they exist, you don't just stumble upon them.

Thanks. That clears up the hazzle, better be safe than sorry, yea? Idd the name sounds like a scam in itself, but you never know, thats why it's nice to have so many dedicated moderators thats on this forum. You guys are appriciated.

Top Bottom