Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A question for my North American friends.

perkele

New member
Platinum
Where do you live? Are you from east coast or west coast?

It's almost 11:30pm here so it's 4:30pm in New York and I guess 1:30pm in Los Angeles.
 
Slow-hio here. On Lake Erie. 4:34 p.m. :Chef: :tuc:
 
South East, Florida.
:)
 
StickFigure said:
Agreed! Great movie!!

I'm used to it though. Been here since '90.

Is that the one with deniro or pachino or someone like that?

Where you been stick, you havent been posting that much?
 
ceasar989 said:
Is that the one with deniro or pachino or someone like that?

Where you been stick, you havent been posting that much?

Pachino.

Been out of state for the last three weeks so my net access was pretty limited. I head out again on Sunday for a week in Vegas. After that, I'll be planted again for a while.
 
Top Bottom