Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about deca + test prop cycle and alcohol

Razoozi

I'll be taking the family on holiday for a week in sunny Dubai and was wondering what affect alcohol will have on me if i'm drinking like 3-4 cocktails a day at noon.

I'm in my second week of a six week cycle. What i'm taking and the amount i'm taking of it will seem like child's play for what most members here are on. Nevertheless, here are the details of my cycle.

So right now i'm injecting:

Sundays - 2 Ampules of 1ml (Deca Durabolin)
1 Ampule of 2ml (Test Propionate)
1 Ampule of 1ml (Sustanon-250)

Mondays - 1 Ampule of 1ml (Deca Thaigar)
1 Ampule of 2ml (Test Propioniate)

Wednesdays - See Sundays
Thursdays - See Mondays

I'm on PROLIVER and other meds during my cycle.

Guys i'm new to all this so please take it easy on me :)

Physical Description:
Male, 34 yo
168cm tall
68.5 kgs
Been lifting for about 9 months prior to cycle
Undergone VSG a year and half ago.

Cheers.

Last edited:
It's a bad idea but not gonna kill you. Your cycle is poorly planned as well. 6 weeks is much too short for decca.

Well ill help put it in perspective. NO DRINKING! Steroids should be for the SERIOUS bodybuilder who has put a lot of effort and sacrifice into this lifestyle and would like to take things to the next level. Your training is under a year (god knows what it consists of), I can only imagine your diet, and you're running deca for a first cycle and for the wrong amount of time. Do you have caber? Not trying to be a dick but you aren't doing it right. What I'm getting at is, if you were serious, drinking wouldn't be an option.

I know you came to ask a ? About booze but you should try to get your cycle lined up with us so you're able to still give it to your wife after this cycle is done. Lets start with your pct friend. And welcome to EF! :)

every other day we get a thread like this.

its like asking "can i have 3 or 4 krispee kreme donuts for lunch" ... will it kill you? NO. is it counter productive to bodybuilding? YES. 1 cheat meal a week is okay, but 3 or 4 everyday at noon no fucking way. i give myself 1 cheat meal a month.. usually its a few slices of good quality pizza or a piece of cheesecake. thats it. but steve "i'm on vacation" .. so what.. when i went to Jamaica a couple years ago there was buffet food served all day and i still ate my standard protein/carb/cal diet with plenty of greens. and they had a gym at the resort and i still worked out.. this is a lifestyle and I do this cause I love it.

can't imagine a day without throwing the iron around and eating a lot of muscle building food

Alcohol aside,
Why did you start a cycle before your vacation.
But the main point is,do NOT pls go to Dubai with any type of drugs.
Even if you have prescription drugs make sure the prescription is on hand with you,you can't even drink there legally unless your in the hotel so you can imagine their thoughts on steroids.......

found out my buddy of mine did a test and deca cycle. he is a bar owner and I know he drinks everyday. he must have done something wrong(not workout and/or eat like shit) or the gear was bad because he looks the same after the cycle

found out my buddy of mine did a test and deca cycle. he is a bar owner and I know he drinks everyday. he must have done something wrong(not workout and/or eat like shit) or the gear was bad because he looks the same after the cycle

your buddy sounds like someone commited to the lifestyle :Chef:

Lolll!! My upstairs neighbor injects everything under the sun, but goes on drinking and coke binges 7 nights a week. He's fat as hell and doesn't look like he's lifted his whole life

I'll be taking the family on holiday for a week in sunny Dubai and was wondering what affect alcohol will have on me if i'm drinking like 3-4 cocktails a day at noon.

I'm in my second week of a six week cycle. What i'm taking and the amount i'm taking of it will seem like child's play for what most members here are on. Nevertheless, here are the details of my cycle.

So right now i'm injecting:

Sundays - 2 Ampules of 1ml (Deca Durabolin)
1 Ampule of 2ml (Test Propionate)
1 Ampule of 1ml (Sustanon-250)

Mondays - 1 Ampule of 1ml (Deca Thaigar)
1 Ampule of 2ml (Test Propioniate)

Wednesdays - See Sundays
Thursdays - See Mondays

I'm on PROLIVER and other meds during my cycle.

Guys i'm new to all this so please take it easy on me :)

Physical Description:
Male, 34 yo
168cm tall
68.5 kgs
Been lifting for about 9 months prior to cycle
Undergone VSG a year and half ago.

Cheers.

6weeks of deca.

Deca for a 1st cycle

Only 68kg

Drinking on cycle

Drinking full stop

You clearly havent a clue what your doing.. I would expect that from a 19yr old but your 34 with a family.. morons like you is what give people who use steroids a bad name..you will come back in a few months saying your gear was bunk or some shit..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I can't beleive you are really asking this question. You know the answer. Be serious about your cycle or don't.

Top Bottom