Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A ProHormone that works!Big time

Re: XrX

Hindustan said:
I really would recoommend it to anyone. I gained a signficiant amoutn fo weight, and my bench increased by over 40lbs within a 2 month cycle! I honestly am happy with it, and if youw ant to give it a try go for it. Tyhe best thing about this suppliment is the COST. Its only 24.00 if you get from netrition.com I believe. Thats incredible cheep for a 2 month cycle....

Hindustan

What are your daily dosages?

placebo means the supplement doesn't really work, and it's really you mentally having the effects. It would be the same as saying I'm getting huge! but the guy is really taking a sugar pill.

If you think Saw Palmetto is placebo affect you need to do some research on what SP's effects really are and how beneficial they can be in certain situations. There's no placebo affect in that, it's all factual. :p

Re: Re: XrX

alptraum said:
What are your daily dosages?
To get any real benefit (gains) from intranasal you have to use it every 2-3 hours during the day, and should probably wake up in the middle of the night for another couple of sprays/nostril. Your goal is to keep your hormone levels elevated, and although intranasal has better absorption than intraoral or oral, you're not shooting much up there at a time.

Rather than buy XrX, you can also buy ErgoPharm's cyclo-diol powder and mix up your own intranasal spray w/distilled water. You'll get about three 1 fl oz bottles of spray per each 25g bottle of cyclo-diol powder.

Even if you don't use it religiously, then it's also decent for a pre-workout boost if used 30 mins & 5 mins before training. But if you hope for any sort of gains, then religious you must be.

yoo

hi ,if they r so good how come they arnt going big?this sounds like publicity like mucletech,3 to 5 pounds you gain of what?water?fat?carnt be muscle,and how does it work doing a diet?does it hold any gains?if they do work the juicing days r over,smile:bawling:

That's nothing I just tried out a bottle of Weeber's Andro horse cheese. This stuff works big time. I gained 2 pounds in a month. I can bench 135 for 3 reps. I can curl 125 once if I swing back real far, and make real loud grunting sounds. Everyone at the gym thinks I'm on roids. I don't blame them though because with these incredible gains it's like being on a cycle of Anvar, Winnie, and Decca. Just think after a whole year I will have gained Twenty pounds. Im never going off. I don't care what the side effects are. Man all the chicks want me. I impress them by crushing coke cans on my head, with my new strength gains. Unless you want to be some poser you better get Weeber's Andro horse cheese. Nsync Rules!!

Sheepdipnipples,
Gotz to try those andro horse cheese tabs after I slowly come down from the intra-lingual fermented coyote urine cycle!
Thanks bro!

:D

ok, the hell with flavonoid pushers retiring to Barbados.. how about Tahiti, St. Thomas, or the newest, hottest resort destination: El Paso, TX.

PlexusNexus

"I tried to climb out of a box once, but I didn't know where I was"

Top Bottom