Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A ProHormone that works!Big time

H

HighIntensity

IDS NorAndrosome is an oral injectable Prohormone that in high amounts works well. I have used it a couple of times and the strength increase is without question. The bulk aspect of it is not like roids however, maby 3 to 5 pounds of weight gained a cycle. So that why I mix it with Nitro-Tech, Cell-Tech Creatine, Glutamine, Met-Rex and Saw Palmetto. You should order 2 Bottles and take 4 oral shots at a time, before your work out. It also comes with Methoxy 7, but who knows if that stuff works. If your looking for a good Prohormone try this stuff, it tastes like Sh*T, but it may work for you. Hey it hard to get roids for some of us.

:( :(

oral injectable

Does this mean I stick the needle in under my tongue. F&%@! Thats gotta hurt!

heheheheh:D
FHG

lol , I think he means oral, after all y inject prohormones. U would b better off injecting a shot of deca.

XrX

Another great pro-hormone that I have used is XrX. I know everyone on the board believes Pro-hormones are a waste of time, but I can honestly say that this one worked for me. XRX is really great and different from most other pro-hormones, partially because of the fact that it is administored through your nose. This way you have a greater absorbtion factor then using it sublingually (destroyed by your saliva) and internally (destroyed by your stomach).

I really would recoommend it to anyone. I gained a signficiant amoutn fo weight, and my bench increased by over 40lbs within a 2 month cycle! I honestly am happy with it, and if youw ant to give it a try go for it. Tyhe best thing about this suppliment is the COST. Its only 24.00 if you get from netrition.com I believe. Thats incredible cheep for a 2 month cycle....

Hindustan

Listen tool, I don't work for a supplement company, although I wish I did (free stuff). I just got tired of comming to this board to listen to people trash prohormones. Yes, their not roids but if you do your homework you can find one that works well for you. I agree pills don't work, but you can go transdermal, oral or sniff it and the absorbtion is pretty good. I spend all my time looking for new supp.s so all im doing is passing on info I have collected.

peace

GTTRTGB said:
saw palemento is a placiboe
What the hell are you talking about? Nobody ever mentioned saw palmetto on this thread. And what the f*ck is a "placiboe"? I'll give you props for creative spelling! :D

And saw palmetto is not a placebo. So do you think milk thistle is a placebo too? :freak: :die:

Top Bottom