Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A personnal DNP journal

i didnt gain any weight back when i stoped using it personallly .. cant speak for others

hurricane187 said:
i didnt gain any weight back when i stoped using it personallly .. cant speak for others

agreed...

also DNP has a tendency to give you serious cravings... couple that with emotional eating, and you have a recipe for disaster, if you give in and overeat, which would typically continue in some fashion after the cycle. That is one of the benefits of DNP actually is that you get a nice rebound as your glycogen stores replenish. But based on the method of action of DNP, how it effects ATP, I dont believe it would have any effects that would illicit a "starvation" response in the body. Remember we arent talking about a crash diet, we are talking about a chemical alteration of body process that produces the result.

In addition, I would NOT recommend DNP to ANY woman because the risk of cataracts is very real and is not something I would want anyone to chance.

I have been lurking for quite some time on this site and a couple others. I really appreciate the in-depth info that is posted on this site.

I have also been looking at DNP for about 6 months, trying to figure out my overall gameplan...

get456 said:
agreed...

also DNP has a tendency to give you serious cravings... couple that with emotional eating, and you have a recipe for disaster, if you give in and overeat, which would typically continue in some fashion after the cycle. That is one of the benefits of DNP actually is that you get a nice rebound as your glycogen stores replenish. But based on the method of action of DNP, how it effects ATP, I dont believe it would have any effects that would illicit a "starvation" response in the body. Remember we arent talking about a crash diet, we are talking about a chemical alteration of body process that produces the result.

In addition, I would NOT recommend DNP to ANY woman because the risk of cataracts is very real and is not something I would want anyone to chance.

Great post.

That being said, the incidence (reported) of cataracts in women was 1/100000, so it is a small chance.

i applaud you for keeping a journal to give many some insight into a world they will never tread --and glad it did not become your last will and testement.

now, we want to know how long that fat stays mia. please keep us informed as many would like to know.

Last edited:
get456 said:
Ive used DNP that was over a year old, stored cool and dry and was pleased with its effectiveness. Just in my experience.

GREAT journal bro, thanks for posting all that, I didnt see it the first time around, but glad I caught it this time.

I have done one DNP cycle of 7 days, starting at 250mg and went as high as 500mg for the last 4 days. I was VERY pleased with my results. I used it as a kickstart to my cutting diet and it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Changed how I looked in the mirror and got me excited about getting leaner.

Currently Im considering the idea of running 3 day cycles of 300mg.

Any opinion?

The end goal would be reduced sides (I spend a lot of time outdoors now, so the shorter I can keep it the better) and reduced stress on my body as Im several weeks into a competition cutting diet. I believe that short runs even at that dose would net a fat loss of circa 1lb per 3 day run. Adding an EXTRA 1lb of fat loss would be worth it to me, as Ive been at a pace of about 1-2lbs per week as it is. Therefore being ready an extra 4-6 weeks out would be a huge advantage for me.
well to be fair .. i didnt monitor the dnp while it was sitting 1 year and a half .. bottle wasnt clozed jar tight, not in a cold place .. etc .. but my point it this stuff can go bad or lose it effectivness .. i know this for sure because mine had about 15% potency after 1.5 years of sitting around

Top Bottom