Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Must Read.

Jdevlin1985 said:
The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude, gesture and attire. There never was an impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft. He makes me tired.

How long did it take you to write that? Does it make you feel clever? I hope so, because no one else is going to think you're an intelligent being. I for one think you are a pathetic little kid who feels the constant NEED to try to impress people.

It's amazing that everytime you get slapped...everytime somebody says something that you have no answer for, you run away like a naughtly little bitch. It makes me laugh.

It's also amazing that having read your posts over the last couple of days, it is obvious that you have major issues with women. For no apparent reason at all you seem to jump on any female that posts to tell her she's stupid. Insecurity (the word you love so much) perhaps? You don't have much luck with women do you JDev?...and you hate that fact, don't you?

Stop talking about how intelligent you are and how much money you have, grow some balls and you might actually get somewhere in life.

Once again, thanks for bringing your bitching to a thread containing the inspiring words of a dying kid. It's real nice.

What other problems do you have besides being unemployed, a moron and a tard? You've never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.. You're like a pay toilet, aren't you? You don't give a shit for nothing. My dear asshole, you leave your pictures in such a sketchy, unfinished state. You're the type of man who will end up dying in his own arms.

jd_uk said:
How long did it take you to write that? Does it make you feel clever? I hope so, because no one else is going to think you're an intelligent being. I for one think you are a pathetic little kid who feels the constant NEED to try to impress people.

It's amazing that everytime you get slapped...everytime somebody says something that you have no answer for, you run away like a naughtly little bitch. It makes me laugh.

It's also amazing that having read your posts over the last couple of days, it is obvious that you have major issues with women. For no apparent reason at all you seem to jump on any female that posts to tell her she's stupid. Insecurity (the word you love so much) perhaps? You don't have much luck with women do you JDev?...and you hate that fact, don't you?

Stop talking about how intelligent you are and how much money you have, grow some balls and you might actually get somewhere in life.

Once again, thanks for bringing your bitching to a thread containing the inspiring words of a dying kid. It's real nice.

And i'm overly intrigued to know who 'noone' is? I know, you and your witty 'girlfriend' i'll presume.

Jdevlin1985 said:
And i'm overly intrigued to know who 'noone' is? I know, you and your witty 'girlfriend' i'll presume.

Best thing to do if you are so intrigued is to create a poll asking people how intelligent you are. I wouldn't say EF is the best place to do this however but it's worth a shot.

Anyway re-read the rest of the post and take note, because at the moment pretty much every post you make is cringeworthy.

Jdevlin1985 said:
What other problems do you have besides being unemployed, a moron and a tard? You've never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.. You're like a pay toilet, aren't you? You don't give a shit for nothing. My dear asshole, you leave your pictures in such a sketchy, unfinished state. You're the type of man who will end up dying in his own arms.

lol...i have nothing to say to that.

Btw, i think you meant "don't give a shit for ANYTHING".

jd_uk said:
Best thing to do if you are so intrigued is to create a poll asking people how intelligent you are. I wouldn't say EF is the best place to do this however but it's worth a shot.

Anyway re-read the rest of the post and take note, because at the moment pretty much every post you make is cringeworthy.

Whats with the word intelligent all of sudden? is it because you feel intimidated? Is it because you don't know how to use the english vocab higher than your 'average' person? I would be very interested to know how you justify your 'blank' statement.

I never set out to hurt anybody deliberately unless it was, you know, important. Like a league game or something.

Jdevlin1985 said:
Whats with the word intelligent all of sudden? is it because you feel intimidated? Is it because you don't know how to use the english vocab higher than your 'average' person? I would be very interested to know how you justify your 'blank' statement.

I never set out to hurt anybody deliberately unless it was, you know, important. Like a league game or something.

Please get a vasectomy.

Oh wait. There is no need. Sorry.

Jdevlin1985 said:
And there you have it. Pretty much sums it up in one!!!!

The fact that you can't make decent use of the English language, even while claiming to have a good grasp of it?

Top Bottom