Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A little confusion with Diet

She-Ra

I have been reading through all the different girls diets that they have posted on the board, the confusion I am having is which one is the right one for me to use? could some one please guide me in the right direction? I have worked out for about 9 years at the beginning all cardio, then began weight training, of like most ladies start out light weights high reps, the last year i have been
training heavy with drop sets, shorter rest periods and i have gotten really good results, the onlyproblem is my diet. I can see the muscle, but I want the thin layer of fat that most girls have to be gone! I am thinking of using metrx and in a month using anavar could I get some input? :D

My Diet

Okay here goes, try not to be too harsh
meal 1 7am Protein shake (I do just cardio 45mins)
1/2 bagel
lite cream cheese

meal 2 10am Protein shake
with ice and raspberrries
spinach salad
with balsamic vinegar

meal 3 1pm Chicken with salsa
tossed salad
with balsamic vinegar

meal 4 5pm Chicken baked
sweet potatoe with butter

meal 5 8pm zone bar

then I workout at 11pm

I was thinking of trying the guidelines of the metrx diet any comments?

Ok well it depends on what you want to do...your goals etc..I would cut out the bagel and replace that w/ a 1/2 cup of oatmeal..I would also cut out the butter w/ your potato..I think you need more real food in there..less shakes and bars...tuna, lean red meat, turkey breasts, egg whites...try rotating your carbs..high on days you train, and low on days you do not train...keep protein intake at 1-1.5 grams per lb...Get some more veggies too:)

Gettingbig here is my goals

I was hoping you would respond, I have changed my goals a couple of times, but ultimately I want to look like brickgirl. I am very short 5'2', I can put on muscle quite easily. With a little bit of guidance I know I can achieve this goal. i am hoping that you guys can help me. I usually do cardio every morning, and do my weights in the evening. Your response would be appreciated.;)

Top Bottom