Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a good cardio pwning

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
a pwning that leaves you on the verge of puking and feeling light headed.
takes a hour to fully regain your breath.
that's a great feeling
discuss

Sex with a slutty trick does that for me.

Seriously, if you need that long to recover from it, you were doing more harm than good. (that applies to both sex and cardio)

Sex with a slutty trick does that for me.

Seriously, if you need that long to recover from it, you were doing more harm than good. (that applies to both sex and cardio)

i don't mean a full hour of heavy breathing.
just that it takes me about that long to fully recover from a tough run/mtn hike.
i'm of the opinion with running that pushing the limits is a good thing...what's the worst that could happen to a youngish healthy bro, other than a lil nausea?
i also got a touch of asthma so that may figure into my longer recovery times

When you do cardio in a pool it leaves you with a different feeling. You don't realize you perspire because you have been in water. When you get out you just feel like you have been hit by a mack truck and you are hungry for HOURS... no matter what you do.

The constant resistance is a rush.

When you do cardio in a pool it leaves you with a different feeling. You don't realize you perspire because you have been in water. When you get out you just feel like you have been hit by a mack truck and you are hungry for HOURS... no matter what you do.

I agree...nothing is as exhausting as a hard swim. I remember I jumped out of a buddy's boat in the middle of the St. Lawrence River one summer day long ago, and swam to shore just to prove I could. The current out there is pretty strong, the water was a bit choppy from a brisk breeze, and it was far more exhausting than I thought it would be (I BARELY made it...and I'm a good swimmer). After I caught my breath, I ate non-stop for the rest of that afternoon and well into the evening. I'm talking two HUGE meals, 3 very large snacks, and probably eight beers to wash it all down. I just couldn't get enough calories into me...so when that story about what Michael Phelps eats in a day came out, I had no problem believing it.

The constant resistance is a rush.

i suck at swimming...zero endurance at it.
but i can hold a good pace running...my fat outta shape threads pwn me in the water.
i wish i was better...and i'd practice but too much work if you don't have a pool or lake right near by.

Top Bottom