Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A friend needs help!

NinjaTurtles

Ok, a friend of mine was on the juice for too long. I told him and told him but he is just one of those retards that listens to you and as soon as the wind blows the other way he's like thats a good idea! Anyways he was on test prop 1x a week 100mg for about 16 weeks. Then he threw some deca in around week 10-14 250mg 1x ew. Then after about 2 weeks off he jumped on tren ace 75mg 3x ew. I know I know, this dude needs to be slapped in the back of the head and should never be allowed to touch a pin again in his life but he is in desperate need of something to get him back to life.

These are his symptoms.
Hormonal like a crazy pregnant bitch! I'm sure to the amount of estrogen and the LACK of Test.
Lifeless and depressed.

What would anyone recommend this kid do? He's 21 yrs old 3rd cycle.

slap him for the need of immediate pct and then slap him for doing test prop for only 1X week, but he's prob so far shot it doesn't matter.
good luck

What would anyone recommend this kid do? He's 21 yrs old 3rd cycle.

WOW! I wonder what his other cycles were like, someone needs to tape his mouth shut and tie up his injecting arm he has no business doing anything.

And Test prop 100mg once a week? WTF???

Yes 100mgs 1x ew I KNOW I KNOW... A friend of a friend of a freind knew this guy who knew this shit who thought he heard it was good and thought he heard it should be done thata way. I know it was ridiculous! I appreciate the help lol

I would introduce him to the board if possible. Atleast have him read this thread. Explain to him why he felt like shit and that he only feels that way because of his ignorance.

Last edited:
You think his steroid knowledge is bad? You should see his computer skills...

Well... then if you actually care about him I would try and scare him. Send a pic of a guy with real bad gyno to his email.

Top Bottom