Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few things I hate, to kick off the day

Iced tea is geigh as fuck too. Seriously, lots of sugar, lots of milk, served steaming hot. Any deviation of this should result in a meat cleaver to the face.

1) Fucking iced coffee. It's so goddamn gay and fruity and fucking gay. But what I truly despise, as a traditionalist, is when I order my coffee at Dunkin every morning (medium, cream 2 slends) they ask "hot?". What the fuck. Coffee has always been and still remains, at its core, FUCKING HOT. Don't fucking ask me if I meant "hot" when I asked for "coffee". "Coffee" is motherfucking "hot". Iced faggot coffee hasn't been around long enough to justify asking what "kind" of coffee I want. Fucking cockface fuck.

not to mention the fact that, iced coffee tastes like condensed horseshit.

oh. . .and true traditionalists like it hot, black and bitter. . .like their women :lmao:

Iced coffee is only drank by raging fucking cock sucking homos, and lesbian bull dykes. +1 on that. Nice nun titties in your avi. Titties make me happy in the morning, not big ones just perfect pretty ones like teh nun's in ur pic.

Lived in the tropics for 14 yrs. Picked up a bad sweating habit as a result. I used to start my day with a cappucino and a cheese bagel from either Au Bon Pain or Starbucks. Started noticing that I had a sweat on until about 10:30 am. Would go to lunch work another sweat up.

Started down the path of iced coffee and have never looked back. If you pussies ever live anywhere where the sun actually shines, you will realize iced coffee is the only way to go. Hot coffee is for winter or grandpas.

Iced tea is geigh as fuck too. Seriously, lots of sugar, lots of milk, served steaming hot. Any deviation of this should result in a meat cleaver to the face.

Spoken like true euro-puss (no offense). Come work outside in 105 degree heat then come in for lunch and decide what sounds more refreshing, a nice tall glass of iced tea or some little cup of earl grey hot with milk and sugar - oh can I have a scone with that too please.

Lived in the tropics for 14 yrs. Picked up a bad sweating habit as a result. I used to start my day with a cappucino and a cheese bagel from either Au Bon Pain or Starbucks. Started noticing that I had a sweat on until about 10:30 am. Would go to lunch work another sweat up.

Started down the path of iced coffee and have never looked back. If you pussies ever live anywhere where the sun actually shines, you will realize iced coffee is the only way to go. Hot coffee is for winter or grandpas.

it's fucking hot where I live. but i also own a functional cock and testes. i assume you walk around with a pretty little pink umbrella in the summer to keep the scawy wittle sun off your face?

meh. . .if it's above 70 degrees and the a/c isn't on, i wake up sweating. . .i'm a guy. . .we're like that. . .the temperature of my beverages has zero effect on this phenomena. . .

i can take an ice cold 15 minute shower and, if the temp is above 70, i'll be sweating within 15 minutes of stepping out. . .

it's fucking hot where I live. but i also own a functional cock and testes. i assume you walk around with a pretty little pink umbrella in the summer to keep the scawy wittle sun off your face?

Fucking hot my ass. Move to Texas or Lousiana and learn what hot is. And don't start with that - but I lived in San Diego too shit. That is like year around spring time.

I live with a year around tan - from the sun not a tanning bed - and drink iced coffee. Chicks dig it.

Fucking hot my ass. Move to Texas or Lousiana and learn what hot is. And don't start with that - but I lived in San Diego too shit. That is like year around spring time.

I live with a year around tan - from the sun not a tanning bed - and drink iced coffee. Chicks dig it.

lmao at chicks dig it.

i don't live in SD, I live on the east coast. not quite looseyanna hot, but it ain't like i don't know fucking hot (95 degrees, 90% humidity).

if i said sucking a cock would cool you down, would you do it?

2) I'm a morning person. I get up early, I enjoy it and I don't need much to wake me up (the coffee is a habit at this point). But I don't fucking like people in my grill as soon as I get up. Don't fucking say good morning to unless you want to die. Don't ask how I am or start some stupid fucking conversation about some stupid fucking topic du jour from Good Morning American Retards. Let me motherfucking be. This is yet another reason I can't imagine getting married. Who the fuck wants some asshole up your ass first thing every day?

Haaa, I'm the same way. I wake up very easily, but for the first couple of hours of the day I cannot stand to have people trying to talk to me and engage me in conversation. One of our secretaries is the WORST with this. First thing she comes in and starts chatting away with (more like AT) me about inane things like her son's preschool project or traffic on the way to work. I plaster a smile on my face and nod at appropriate moments, but all the while I am wanting to throw my bowl of oatmeal at her face.

You know what's the worst, though??!

"What's wrong?" - First thing in the morning, because you're not talking much. LHG&^&R%$^RC&^%%)GYJH!!!!!!!! Then not only do I have to go out of my comfort zone and make cnversation, but I have to go a step further and ease YOUR discomfort with my silence by EXPLAINING to you that I just don't like small talk in the morning.

/EndRant

Top Bottom