Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few random questions - and hello!

jayjay16

Hey guys been lurking around reading hundreds of posts since around feb when i took the dive into hours of research preparing for my first cycle, that i just started. 500mg Test e, 30mg Dbol. keepin it simple. Ending week one and shit I feel like god. Its really only the dbol im feeling cause i started that a few days earlier (couldnt wait) and i already can tell this is one addicting lifestyle. i figure im actually one of you now that i've crossed over, i've earned my right hopefully lol. so heres a few questions hopefully i can get help with:

1. My balls are already shrinking, not much in size, but not sagging, swinging and have a strange sensation of nothing... if that makes sense. Is this normal? bout 2 hours ago i shot the first hcg (i couldnt wait for that either, i am prepared with plenty so id rather be safe than sorry) and i already feel a little more activity. guess the real question is... ARE THEY GOING TO STAY CHILLIN UP LIKE I JUST WENT ICE SWIMMING OR WILL THEY HANG?

2. I have not yet taken my adderall this week (20mg ir)... i dont expect everyone to be able to answer this one but if you have taken it on cycle with dbol especially... was your heart/bp okay? i really do need it for school.

3. is the high bp bad for cardio...?

4. if my apartment got searched for any reason, what excuse could i use for the all the different sized of needles and syringes?

5. i feel like a pimp... is this normal?

5'10"
185 lbs
never cared enough about bf to find out. i got abs, but a fucked up set of ribs so theyre all ugly and lopsided muscles.
thanks guys

n2guard will handle any blood pressure issues, I used it with dbol and my blood pressure was better after then it was before I started

Hey guys been lurking around reading hundreds of posts since around feb when i took the dive into hours of research preparing for my first cycle, that i just started. 500mg Test e, 30mg Dbol. keepin it simple. Ending week one and shit I feel like god. Its really only the dbol im feeling cause i started that a few days earlier (couldnt wait) and i already can tell this is one addicting lifestyle. i figure im actually one of you now that i've crossed over, i've earned my right hopefully lol. so heres a few questions hopefully i can get help with:

1. My balls are already shrinking, not much in size, but not sagging, swinging and have a strange sensation of nothing... if that makes sense. Is this normal? bout 2 hours ago i shot the first hcg (i couldnt wait for that either, i am prepared with plenty so id rather be safe than sorry) and i already feel a little more activity. guess the real question is... ARE THEY GOING TO STAY CHILLIN UP LIKE I JUST WENT ICE SWIMMING OR WILL THEY HANG?

2. I have not yet taken my adderall this week (20mg ir)... i dont expect everyone to be able to answer this one but if you have taken it on cycle with dbol especially... was your heart/bp okay? i really do need it for school.

3. is the high bp bad for cardio...?

4. if my apartment got searched for any reason, what excuse could i use for the all the different sized of needles and syringes?

5. i feel like a pimp... is this normal?

5'10"
185 lbs
never cared enough about bf to find out. i got abs, but a fucked up set of ribs so theyre all ugly and lopsided muscles.
thanks guys

How old are ya man? I'm not up to speed on many meds, but adderall for school, would idicate you're pretty young.
But with the syringe issue, firstly don't go around with them showing in day light or intentionally attract cop attention... Secondly grab a little safe, not a heavy code one, but like a box for cash with a key and lock, pop it in your cupboard and you don't need to worry :)
Get adequate water with the dbol though.

How old are ya man? I'm not up to speed on many meds, but adderall for school, would idicate you're pretty young.
But with the syringe issue, firstly don't go around with them showing in day light or intentionally attract cop attention... Secondly grab a little safe, not a heavy code one, but like a box for cash with a key and lock, pop it in your cupboard and you don't need to worry :)
Get adequate water with the dbol though.

My buddy told me they cant search those, looks like i'm getting a lockbox. I'm 22 bro, the 16 is just my lucky number haha someone asked me that on another forum. appreciate the advice!

I should really just move out of the apartments i'm in but i'm riding solo here, i'm doing this whole cycle myself. wish i had a steady, dedicated lifting partner. anyone else go this route for their first cycle?

Welcome to Elite JJ
Nice simple first cycle you have picked out.
The HCG should have you back in no time.To answer some of your Q's
No Cardio is not bad for high BP, actually the opposite happens, you will raise your metabolism,thus lowering BP,with a higher metabolism you will burn fat all day,making it good for the heart,lungs and nervous system.

#4 Lets hope we don't have to experience that
#5 Yeah you're pimping now man....lol! J/K

a word of wisdom-steroids will raise BP so for petes sake buy a blood pressure monitor they're inexpinsive and offer a world of piece of mind.
Just be sure you drink a lot of water daily along with cranberry juice and ALA.

Welcome to Elite JJ
Nice simple first cycle you have picked out.
The HCG should have you back in no time.To answer some of your Q's
No Cardio is not bad for high BP, actually the opposite happens, you will raise your metabolism,thus lowering BP,with a higher metabolism you will burn fat all day,making it good for the heart,lungs and nervous system.

#4 Lets hope we don't have to experience that
#5 Yeah you're pimping now man....lol! J/K

a word of wisdom-steroids will raise BP so for petes sake buy a blood pressure monitor they're inexpinsive and offer a world of piece of mind.
Just be sure you drink a lot of water daily along with cranberry juice and ALA.

Hey thanks man! I already drink 100% cran grape with pre workout, but ill drink a few more glasses a day! and will definitely step up on the cardio. And glad to hear my boys will be in full swing, they actually are feeling back to norm when i woke up this morning, i had a smile on my face... but was way dehydrated, my body is storing water like a fucking camel hump. when exactly should i start my anasrozole RADAR? and what mg/ ed or eod would you recommend? this is one that i've heard so many mixed reveiws so i figured i would start the lowest and work up? (.25mg eod)

kinda funny, i feel like since i've read so many of your posts you have already helped me out before :) and your avatar cracks me up every time.
oh and by moniter do you mean like a watch that measures bp or n2guard?

Shop around for BP monitors
blood pressure monitors| Walgreens
Make sure the strap that goes around your arm is big enough.
no need for anasrozole unless you start having problems,typical dosage per day is 1mg.

Glad you like my AV :)

Always monitor blood pressure. May want to taper down a bit on the addy. And dbol alone raised my bp and add addy to. Try to cut the addy to 5mg twice a day while on and just keep it checked. Everyone's different. You're body may adjust enough and build it's tolerance after a couple of weeks to build backnto your normal addy dose.

Shop around for BP monitors

Make sure the strap that goes around your arm is big enough.
no need for anasrozole unless you start having problems,typical dosage per day is 1mg.

Glad you like my AV :)

I go to wal mart atleast twice a week, sometimes 5 days. I check my bp usually every other time, ill start checking that more often. I'm always in the below normal area, ATHLETE levels. What limit should i be worried at?? and what sorts of things should i do if i get to a unhealthy high level? Just cut back on sodium is all i really know... Thanks bro

I go to wal mart atleast twice a week, sometimes 5 days. I check my bp usually every other time, ill start checking that more often. I'm always in the below normal area, ATHLETE levels. What limit should i be worried at?? and what sorts of things should i do if i get to a unhealthy high level? Just cut back on sodium is all i really know... Thanks bro

You better take the kids and go to wal mart cause I'm bout 8 beers into a 6 pack and the race is on! Pick me up some USA gold 120 menthols and a cube of mt dew too:)

Top Bottom