Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few pre-contest shots of Frisky!

:redhot: Frisky you look fantastic....you have really done the hard yards..well done...AWESOME ABS..you give me inspiration. :rose: :artist:

Frisky you look fantastic....you have really done the hard yards..well done...AWESOME ABS..you give me inspiration. :artist:

Well, it doesnt frankly make SENCE to me, but the result of last nights comp is that our champ was passed over by the judges and women of MUCH MUCH less symetry and form were recognized. Even Frisky's friend who was in her category with her, thought FOR SURE that she would come in second...

There a couple things to keep in mind:

*this was Frisker's first show and the other women have all competed before her and may have been given some preference by the judges that knew their work.

*Our girl MAY have come in a bit TOO lean and a bit TOO defined: I dont know how that is possible looking at the pics, and think that i have never in MY LIFE seen a more appealing overall physique, bar none. Absolutely right on the money as far as lean-but-not-too-leank, definition and muscle density in obvious show of long and hard work. Really, and i know my view is clouded a bit by being her man, she came in looking like a national level competitor.

*Frisky was NOT pleased with some of her posing, and the judge that gave her a critique after the show (more on THAT later) said as much, but not of such a degree that would prevent being placed... thats an easy fix and her REAL show plans are still two weeks out: plenty of time to fine tune that stuff to a razors edge.

*She was nervous. Hell, I would have been FREAKING OUT! Her nervousness did translate into some less than fluid posing in the first round, but that is NOT enough to cause this outcome... and its an easy obstacle to tackle for next time... she is already more solid and confident.

*Those awesome, strong, lithe quads may have been too much for the rather totally nebulous Figure Guidlines. The judge in question suggested that a bit of extra delt development would compensate for those killer legs. Again, i dont see that AT ALL.

It was a mystery to me how after the show NONE of the judges had Frisky's number on their list for a Critique!?!! I have this sneaking suspicion, and i really have to rely on this theory to help me come to terms with how a woman who is looking SO DAMN RIGHT, so propotional, so lean and yet so feminine can not place: i think the judges didnt have her number PERIOD! That she was passed over because she wasnt considered. Ok, fine, i am a liberal yankee hippy conspiracy theory tossin' som' bitch, but LOOK AT HER DAMN PICS!!! I think, literally, that was robbed.

Ok, post contest she was really bummed, as the hours went by the Frisky i know and love ripped through the dissapointment and planted her feet and basicly said: 'Fuck 'em. I came in at the best shape of my life, with less than a weeks notice and TWO weeks ahead of schedule with NO help and a million things to deal with/overcome.'

CHEERS TO THAT ATTITUDE! THAT is one of the things that seperates the 'almost rans' from the true competitor: no quiters allowed, pick up the pieces and get on with honing them to kick some serious ass.

Two weeks until the next show, two weeks of using lessons and experience gained. A full week of personal chef supplying meals and all support/shopping/driving/logistics ;)

Two weeks 'till ASS KICKIN TIME.

;)

oh... a quote from our girl: 'Tell them bitches they best give me some K! ;)'

ps: ... and you can be sure they will have her number THIS time... :evil:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Chef. Sadly in figure you have to take your lumps. There is very specfic criteria that they a looking for. Best suggestions is to take the judges feedback and work with it.
I have a friend that trains a girl and she came in 4th in her comp last night because she was to lean and her legs were too well developed. Told her to either kill her legs or bring up her upper body and do bodybuilding.
Frisky is still a winner in all our books with a body of a goddess. You will get them next time girl. :rose:

I think we're all biased here towards our Friskers........but she was robbed, I tell you, robbed!! She's always a winner to us!!

And I did sort of see last nite at the show here how clique-ish it can be...

That is the problem with competition, ESPECIALLY Figure. You never know REALLY what they are looking for. It can vary from comp to comp, region to region, judge to judge. Best thing you can do is come in looking the best you can, and give it your all. If they don't place you, then fuck em - like Frisky said.

I am glad she did this comp though - hopefully it will help her get some jitters out, plus it helped give her areas that she needs to focus on for the next few weeks - i.e., posing.

That way, she will feel more comfortable, more confident and stronger for the next comp. :) Practice makes perfect!

Top Bottom