Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A down home, country racist ho down

Lao Tzu

New member
Did you know that......


Even though young black males only compose 3% of americas population, they commit 50% of the murders?



Lock me bitches. I waste too much time on E.F. anyway.
 
You didn't use any derogatory language and you put forth a statistical factoid. Sorry try harder.
 
I'm not sure if your statistics are exactly right, but I know the general trend exists. Ironically, many of the victims too, are black.

This is why racial profiling is justified in many cases.

My question for you nordstrom is how would you attempt to explain this condition and do you offer any solutions?
 
I'd say statistically old white men commit most of the accounting fraud that goes on today in the world.
Ironically, the money they are stealing is largely from other old white men.

I propose we put more black men in accounting positions, and old white men should live in the poorer areas of the country.

that way we can buck the trend and see old white men offing each other, and black people can rise up and be known for accounting fraud.

everyone switch collars with the person to your left.
 
ttlpkg said:
I'm not sure if your statistics are exactly right, but I know the general trend exists. Ironically, many of the victims too, are black.

This is why racial profiling is justified in many cases.

My question for you nordstrom is how would you attempt to explain this condition and do you offer any solutions?

yo bro,

i am a white hard ass former cop who
hates all things liberal...

that being said, racial profiling is never justified...

but in certain cases it is impossible to avoid
liberal cries of it...

i worked for three years in very predominatley(SP?)
black neighborhood...

there were a lot of good folks that lived there...

but if i made a traffic stop, guess who i most
likely pulled over...black folks...does that make
me guilty of profiling???no, because that's who
was there and that's who(the public there) it was
my job to protect thru enforcing traffic codes to
reduce accidents...

god i hate liberals...:D
 
ttlpkg said:


My question for you nordstrom is how would you attempt to explain this condition and do you offer any solutions?


I think it has to do with the gangsta culture embraced by most blacks and many minoritys. although, poverty stricken people (black or white) do tend to commit more VIOLENT crime than people of higher economic status.
 
nordstrom said:
Did you know that......


Even though young black males only compose 3% of americas population, they commit 50% of the murders?



Lock me bitches. I waste too much time on E.F. anyway.


Did you know that almost ALL serial killers, mass muderer's, governmet building bombers (hell bombers in general), Presidential assassins, child molesters and kidnappers are white?

Like your statement this one too offers NO relevance. More importantly it offers no solutions.
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: A down home, country racist ho down

minion said:



Did you know that almost ALL serial killers,

Yes.

mass muderer's

Nope. I'll bet there are many Africans (real Africans, not the American version) who would disagree. Ever heard of Idi Amin? What about China? Ever heard of Mao Zedong?

governmet building bombers (hell bombers in general),

You can't be serious? I guess the British are suicide bombing Israel.

Presidential assassins

Yep.

child molesters and kidnappers are white?

Yep.

Like your statement this one too offers NO relevance. More importantly it offers no solutions.

But it wasn't correct in all its assertions.
 
HappyScrappy said:
I'd say statistically old white men commit most of the accounting fraud that goes on today in the world.
Ironically, the money they are stealing is largely from other old white men.

I propose we put more black men in accounting positions, and old white men should live in the poorer areas of the country.

that way we can buck the trend and see old white men offing each other, and black people can rise up and be known for accounting fraud.

everyone switch collars with the person to your left.

Jesus, you always crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Re: A down home, country racist ho down

minion said:



Did you know that almost ALL serial killers, mass muderer's, governmet building bombers (hell bombers in general), Presidential assassins, child molesters and kidnappers are white?

Like your statement this one too offers NO relevance. More importantly it offers no solutions.

You are wrong wrong wrong about the child molestor thing. There was this big black guy in my town back in 1994 who was convicted of child molestation. He was a school janitor that was involved in many young male athletic organizations (although he had no kids) and there were 5 different boys that he molested, made them watch gay porn, masturbated them, blew them etc etc.
 
What's your take on people that are confused about their heritage? Like these bozo's for example?

befodalock[1].gif


:confused: :rolleyes:
 
Re: Re: A down home, country racist ho down

minion said:



Did you know that almost ALL serial killers, mass muderer's, governmet building bombers (hell bombers in general), Presidential assassins, child molesters and kidnappers are white?


Only because blacks & mexicans tricked them into a life of crime.
 
i hate those guys

there the kind that put that watermelon exhaust on their honda civics.

i beat a guy like that up not too long ago..........it felt good too.
 
Here is why- blacks are poor, well statistically speaking anyway. Poor people commit more crimes. Blacks kill other blacks, partly because of gangsta culture and partly because they are the ones in the black neighborhoods selling drugs and that is what we are talking about here. Drug related murders are what kills most black young men. If your competition happens to be black then guess who gets blasted. I feel the reason that most bank robbers,serial killers etc are white is because those are more thought out crimes whereas the majority of black crimes are more spontaneous such as heat of the moment murders. It would seem that blacks and non-white people in general are more quick to act and less ought to think things over, I am not exactly sure why that is but it seems to be true. Also white trash behaves in a pretty similiar manner to inner city blacks when it comes to crime which indicates that living way below the poverty line dictates behavior to some degree.

The black culture has a mentality that centers around "stuff"- they want cars and watches and bling bling, they are brought up thinking this "stuff" is what life is all about. Women are considered to be cum traps and not much else, at least that is what is portrayed anyway. It isn't even their fault they think this way- it is almost forced on them at an early age. Look how many little black kids try to dress like their big brother the gangsta. It isn't cool for a black kid to want to go to college or do something positive, only to lash out and be a proud black man. I dont really see any answers to any of these problems as blacks feel the way they do and have a deep societal dislike for white men(notice I didn't say women). With all this reperations stuff going on I expect things to get worse instead of better. It really shouldn't matter what color you are anymore but it certainly seems to matter dosen't it.

On the subject of racial profiling- as screwed up as it is you have to acknowledge the sterotypes- you see the black guys in the gangsta mobile pulled over by the cops on the side of the road and you think profiling but chances are they have something in the car that will get them busted-drugs,guns whatever. So...dont drive cars that look that way- the cops aren't stupid, well not that stupid anyway. There is a reason white gangsta's such as the mob drive normal cars, they dont want attention.

There is allot of fucked up shit in this world and all you can really do is the best you can to make your life and the lives of those that are important to you as good as you can. You could argue about racial issues until the cows come home but it dosen't change anything. It is a cultural issue that is so deep that I wonder if blacks can ever rise above their spite of whites and vice versa. Sure, everyone is cool on a 1 to 1 basis but you have to see the cultural sterotypes for what they are- many are true. Explain why every time a black guy gets in a position of power he turns what black people would call "white"- ex. Colon Powell etc. It seems that many blacks go out of their way to act in a "black" manner so as not to seem "white". I dont get this. If they really want progress than stop harping on old bs that happened a hundred years ago and conduct yourself in a manner that shows what you can do. The white powers that be will always laugh at black culture as long as they are so money oriented in such a short term way.

Look at countries like Australia and most of Europe that does not have the deeply embedded hip hop gangsta culture and you will see the youth is very differant than the US youth. Maybe if the old white bastards that founded this county had hired some Irish and German poor ass villagers to plow the farms etc, we wouldn't be in this situation. How many blacks would live here if we had not brought them here in the first place?

My trouble is that I see both sides, I love hip hop and I can sympethize with black youth yet I also see their major flaws. My background is Irish and if you know your history the Irish were the blacks of New England when they first came to America. No irish need apply was a common sign at the time. Every race has been persecuted to some level or another. It is what you make of the present that counts, not harping on the past. Old white men have always ruled the world from their castles and today is no differant. You would think this whole terrorism thing would bring the races together but I guess not.
 
personally , i don't support the Black Community except through taxes. i don't listen to mater p or whatever the fuck his name is, and i don't buy there music. I won't even eat at taco bell cause there are blacks there. those dirty mofos
 
swampmoose said:
personally , i don't support the Black Community except through taxes. i don't listen to mater p or whatever the fuck his name is, and i don't buy there music

me too!!!
 
Re: Re: Re: A down home, country racist ho down

cockdezl said:




Did you know that almost ALL serial killers,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yes.


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mass muderer's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Nope. I'll bet there are many Africans (real Africans, not the American version) who would disagree. Ever heard of Idi Amin? What about China? Ever heard of Mao Zedong?

***Stay in context. In other words your conjecture about other countries is irrelevant***

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
governmet building bombers (hell bombers in general),
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



You can't be serious? I guess the British are suicide bombing Israel.

***Their not "African" their Arabs BIG difference. Futher more and again your statement is out of context even if it were true***

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Presidential assassins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yep.


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
child molesters and kidnappers are white?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yep.


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like your statement this one too offers NO relevance. More importantly it offers no solutions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



But it wasn't correct in all its assertions.

***Prove me other wise***
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: A down home, country racist ho down

VicTusDeuS said:


You are wrong wrong wrong about the child molestor thing. There was this big black guy in my town back in 1994 who was convicted of child molestation. He was a school janitor that was involved in many young male athletic organizations (although he had no kids) and there were 5 different boys that he molested, made them watch gay porn, masturbated them, blew them etc etc.

Maybe I'm missing something here. You mean to tell me you've come to the conclusion that there are more Black child molester in America because of this one particular case. I never said there were no such thing as a Black child molester. I'm speaking only of statistics. As entertaining as this could be I'm going to digress but before I do how many of the the "Child Molesting Catholic Priest" were Black? Two words Gallup Poll.
 
nordstrom said:
Did you know that......


Even though young black males only compose 3% of americas population, they commit 50% of the murders?


THATS ACTUALLY HARD TO BELIEVE IF YOU LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS WHERE I AM THE MINORITY.


KAYNE
 
Economic not racial.
 
not entirely economic matt, that would assume most murders were committed in the act of robbery/necesity for goods and services to sustain life.... just to say economics is a cop out
 
Steroid_Virgin said:
not entirely economic matt, that would assume most murders were committed in the act of robbery/necesity for goods and services to sustain life.... just to say economics is a cop out

I think you like to respond to my posts for some weird personal reason or validation.

Your interpretation of my point is so narrow that I can't talk to you. "Economics" as I said above has nothing to do with sustaining life. Never mind.
 
MattTheSkywalker said:


I think you like to respond to my posts for some weird personal reason or validation.

Your interpretation of my point is so narrow that I can't talk to you. "Economics" as I said above has nothing to do with sustaining life. Never mind.

Thats your standard answer for "maybe I was wrong... but unfortunately i have to maintain the image I know everything, so I just wont respond".

You make the most generic comments. what kind of answer is simply economics? that's total crap.

I could have understoon socio-economic, which you probably meant to say... but I never assume with you.
 
Top Bottom