Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

A chocolate Sunday for a fuck.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I love cheap dates. I'll be back later.
 
buffer1 said:
what you gonna give it up the hershey hiway to your date

She said to bring her a chocolate sunday on the way over there. They always have to justify giving it up by putting a price tag on it.
 
biteme said:
She said to bring her a chocolate sunday on the way over there. They always have to justify giving it up by putting a price tag on it.
ahhhhhhhh,sweeten her up with candy,lol
 
biteme said:
She said to bring her a chocolate sunday on the way over there. They always have to justify giving it up by putting a price tag on it.
may i ask how old is she??? just a thought!
 
Angel said:
may i ask how old is she??? just a thought!
ok...lets do some math..."bring me a chocolate sunday"!!!....this means either she a teenager who is not counting calories, OR a woman in her 30's thats PMS'ing... :)
 
Made it home alive. Couldn't stay there any longer. It's sleeting outside. Was so good, I went to get a Sunday on the way home but the people at McDonald's must have been sleeping on the job, so I got a whataburger with cheese and it tasted like shit because I'm not used to eating fried red meat.
 
don't do it...... Next thing you know she'll be asking for a banana split. Stick with a .99 cent cone from Mcdonalds
 
rudeboyja said:
don't do it...... Next thing you know she'll be asking for a banana split. Stick with a .99 cent cone from Mcdonalds

I try to keep the date under 10$, since I don't call it dating anyway. We just get together and fuck. Sometimes, I have to take her out though to get to the prize. She's nice, but a typical woman.
 
biteme said:
I try to keep the date under 10$, since I don't call it dating anyway. We just get together and fuck. Sometimes, I have to take her out though to get to the prize. She's nice, but a typical woman.


Well then treat her to a box or cracker jacks--LOL
 
Top Bottom