Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A CALL OUT TO THE EXPERTS - An Anavar Only Cycle Plan

The Buzzard

A CALL OUT TO ALL THE EXPERTS.

Okay guys. Here’s the deal. I’ve been looking into an effective Anavar only cycle for a little while, researched basically all the previous threads. There have been a number of opinions and suggestions for a successful Anavar only cycle, but nothing with a full plan. Since I seem to be posting on a number of Anavar threads, I’ve been getting a number of emails asking me for advice, but I’m actually one of the guys looking for advice. So maybe now we can get a concise cycle plan with all the important questions answered in one post for all those who need the info. And please limit your inquiries and info to this topic only, and don’t clutter it up with asking if a certain brand or make is legit. There have been plenty of posts about those questions. Keep this for those who finally want all the cycle questions answered. So, a questionnaire for all the experts:

Here are the Anavar Only Cycle Questions:

1. What is a successful daily dose? Or how do you calculate one to your personal need? (including a max safe dose beyond a normal safe amount)

2. How do you break up the dosage amount throughout the day?

3. What are the optimal times during the day for taking it?

4. Do you take the tabs on an empty stomach, or with food?

5. Do you need to crush the tabs before taking them?

6. How long will it be before you will start to notice the benefits?

7. Do you build your cycle up slowly to a higher daily dosage, and taper off at the end, or can you start and end the cycle with the full daily amount?

8. How long should the cycle last?

9. How long before you can safely do another cycle?

10. What side effects can be expected?

11. Is there anything you should avoid ingesting while on this cycle?

12. Is there anything you should take to help the cycle or protect your health from side effects? (Like creatine, saw palmetto, etc.)

Yup, a lot of questions to ask all at once fore someone to answer, but it’s a collection of the most popular and needed questions on this topic, all put in one place. So, if you’re out there with the knowledge would please share?

take creatine with anavar.....if you take 25-50mgs for 6-8 weeks is good.....if you taking around 25-30mgs you cna go for 10-12 weeks if you like.....but i think 6-8 weeks is great....

Still waiting for an expert or mod to chime in here. A l;ot of people are checking out this thread, but no real info on the questions.

Please keep bumping to keep this alive until we get the info we're all looking for.

just my personal thoughts

here is my idea on the subject:

1) you could go for 40 mgr/day and go up when results are lacking. The advantage of this when results are great, you don't need to take more (wasting of expensive gear).
2) take it at once (Bill Roberts)
3) take it in the morning, but i tried evening also
4) take them on an empty stomac
5) crush them in your mouth, if tabs
6) for me the second week, some guys after 5 days
7) i would say yes, building up, but i do not taper down
8) i am on the Chinese now for 12 weeks
9) normally, time on is time off.
10) no sides unless you are me (prostate problems)
11) no
12) Creatine intake increases strenght and creatine absorption will be better. Saw Palmetto is for the kidneys, Syllimarin for the liver. I prefer L-reduced Glutadion a strong liver detoxifier.

Many answers are my personal choice, some others may like it the other way.
Right now i take 90 mgr/day for two days and the third day nothing. Did this before and like it.
Breaking up the dose, did gave no better result.
You should take extra protein, i don't myself.
Was on 6 weeks of 50/60 mgr/day and stopped for a week. Now on for 12. Liver will be checked next month.

Top Bottom