Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a blend (tren+test+mast) +danabol cycle: a massive list of side effects...

petrasm

Im running injection based cycle for the first time in my life.. before I have only run danabol cycles...
so at the moment Im using a blend of trenbolone+testosterone+masteron... and also using danabol tablets.
the blend that I have is 75mg of each substance per 1ml and Im administrating 1ml every other day (which is considered to be a normal dosage). Im also using danabol tablets: 15mg a day every single day (which is considered to be a low dosage).
on a 3rd day of this cycle I started to face all sorts of side effects... the list is massive:
- I have totally lost an appetite and have no desire to eat whatsoever (I cant eat anything... I just dont want to. Im literally forcing myself to eat... and before this cycle I had a very good and big appetite.. I could eat tons)
- mild nausea
- mild insomnia
- digestive system is out of control (sometimes I go to a toilet every 10min... and it seems like everything that is coming out of my body is brown liquid)... I can feel various odd sounds inside of my abdominal area.
- feeling tired ALL the time... and have no desire to train or do any type of physical activities... I just lie in a bed all day, all night long.. and still feel tired.. even going to a kitchen to make a meal seems like a hard job... I just feel weak...
- mild dizziness..

I just literally feel as if Im having a mild hangover 24/7

any ideas how to get rid of these side effects? or at least to reduce the symptoms of them?

thanks for any advice.

I didn't read your post. But I can tell you where you went wrong. You start out with one compound at a time. First cycle is always test. Now you don't know which compound is causing your issues.

You could experience test flu , see if it goes away in a week , take ur tempature your blood levels must be instable , insomnia is tren for sure

Issues I see
1) 1st cycle tren
2) 1st cycle also has test mast and danabol oral
3) don't see AI or caber listed

In short be thankful you are ok...stop this cycle do a week of pct since you are only couple days in and then read and learn and after that start with just test.

Yea bro major issues. Who told you to run this first cycle? Slap them. You need to drop that stuff and go to test only. You can keep the dbol if you want. But I wouldn't.
You need an AI as well. Dbol had the highest conversion rate. You need to get it under control. The appetitive loss is most likely the tren. Happens to most people. But it's and ADVANCED users drug. My first tren cycle will be a similar blend of yours. But I'll be pinning 25mg of each. And mind you, this will be several cycles under my belt.

I did STOP the cycle.. cause my body was obviously telling me in every possible way to stop the cycle.. and that was a bad cycle and it did not work out.. so after all it lasted 1 week and during that week I did take 3 shots (3x1ml). now my concern is: is quitting the cycle enough in order to expect side effects to go away.. or is there a anything else I should do at the moment?

cause tren has an active life of 2-3 days.. the last time I took it was 3 days ago.. i still dont feel 100% fresh... so can I expect for side effects to disappear little by little? I would like to hear opinion fo ppl who have experience in it.. or know what they are talking about.
thank you guys.

Yes, sides should start disappearing. Just give it a little more time. I don't know if you were on long enough to really suppress yourself. You could run a couple weeks of a pct if you want make sure everything is working.

I don't know if you were on long enough to really suppress yourself.
the cycle started just 1 week ago.. during that week I only took 3 injections (3x1ml in a total) plus 10-15mg of danabol a day...
think it has been more of a shock to my body.. thats why it started to dysfunction in so many different ways.. as it received so much of pressure. now the pressure has been taken off it.. so I hope everything gets back to its normal little by little.

I honestly don't think you need any PCT. You will be fine. Next time do your research. Start off using test only, use an AI, and get your PCT stuff as well.

issues i see
1) 1st cycle tren
2) 1st cycle also has test mast and danabol oral
3) don't see ai or caber listed

in short be thankful you are ok...stop this cycle do a week of pct since you are only couple days in and then read and learn and after that start with just test.

+1

Top Bottom