Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
while i was fukin this 19 year old all day yesturday and drinking beer i didnt give a a rats ass about how its going to hinder my gains on cycle, I love life and I am taking whatever it throws at me = )

while i was fukin this 19 year old all day yesturday and drinking beer i didnt give a a rats ass about how its going to hinder my gains on cycle, I love life and I am taking whatever it throws at me = )

alcohol makes me go limp.

life would be better if you fucked the 19 year old and were rock hard and drank pineapple juice before (she would appreciate it).

trust me.

As for the replies above, never smoke weed while on, I have friends that said it contributed to gyno, and painkillers, while they are a bad idea while not on, most of them are tough on the liver so I would definitely not combine them with AS use. If you want to have a couple of beers, go ahead, but you are not going to get maximum results from your cycle.

That's retarded, alcohol is worse for your body than any of the other things you mentioned.

I wouldn't drink a six pack while on gear, although I don't think it is going to be that bad for your health unless you are on a 17aa. It will inhibit some gains though, I have done it and seen the results. As for the replies above, never smoke weed while on, I have friends that said it contributed to gyno, and painkillers, while they are a bad idea while not on, most of them are tough on the liver so I would definitely not combine them with AS use. If you want to have a couple of beers, go ahead, but you are not going to get maximum results from your cycle.

WOAH... Is this true? No way!! Someone confirm or deny this... that is HORRIBLE news if its true - Im fixin to be VERY employable at Hooters if it is!

alcohol makes me go limp.

life would be better if you fucked the 19 year old and were rock hard and drank pineapple juice before (she would appreciate it).

trust me.

That sounds like a good time! Nothing like hanging out with a hot 19 year old pounding some pineapple juice! woohoo good times!

Top Bottom