Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 17 year olds honest journey to 250lbs

j_oel

Thread for my offseason, watch me grow.

Current weight: 224lbs (102kg)

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1468277702.009740.jpgImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1468277713.541974.jpg

This will be my honest journey off trying to become to biggest I can in the next 8 weeks

You look absolutely fantastic for 17. I am extremely impressed. The only advice I can give you is to not focus so much on the scale weight and focus more on a look, measurements etc. Use the scale as a guideline but focusing on obtaining a certain number on the scale is a very easy way to get fat if you aren't careful. When you hit 240, you might need to reduce calories for a bit and do a mini cut before doing another push to 245-250. It's kind of like sailing a boat from A to B. You know your end destination but you don't know if you are going to experience some head winds or a storm on the way.

This is pretty freakish for a 17 years old! Keep the good job going, and try to focus more on the quality, rather than the mass as such. Many times, you will see a reduction of weight, but with an improvement in your physique, and viceversa. At this age, it is best to just enjoy the workouts.

Thank you everyone for your feed Back! Very motivating and helpful. I don't chase the scale to much, BUT I set little goals for my overall desired goals. I pick one thing and go for that.

Usually what I do, is I have a week bulking period that's goes from anywhere from 8-20 weeks of a huge surplus (I have a fast metabolism and to gain anything I need to be eating 500+ cals above maintence) followed by a 4-8 weeks cut to which I reduce carbs to about 150grams all consumed morning, pre and post workout. And the cycle continues!

Right now I'm 3 weeks into this bulk. I dieted before started at 235lbs and cut to 215lbs in 7 weeks. Started this year at 195lbs soft! Right now 225lbs and leaner. That's just what consistency does. I haven't really taken more than 2 days a week off training since January.

MY CURRENT PLAN:
Calories: 4,500 (rest days 4,300 with slightly lower carbs)

Working out every muscle twice a week.

ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1468504850.777525.jpg

Here is my current situation...weight hasn't been measured in a few weeks BUT I'm holding almost 18inch arms which is a 0.5+ inch increase in 3 weeks

Top Bottom