Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9-year-old girl charged in fatal stabbing of 11-year-old

I don't think you can pin point it on the parents, Kids learn alot these days from others. I hope that little girl gets what she derserves. and I think they should quit slapping there hands and start trying them in adult court , she is just as much a murderer then if you or I committed this crime.

Copied from the Moynihan Institute....

Some of you may have heard already but over the weekend a 9-year-old girl stabbed her friend and killed her in East New York. The victim Queen Washington, apparently from royalty, was murdered over a dispute over a rubber ball.

Now make no doubt about it. This is a tragic episode and for most of us beyond comprehension. You’re shocked because you’re normal. The players in this tragedy were not. They were products of keeping it real and everything surrounding this episode will prove that if the parents were not consumed with pranks, jokes, shucking, jiving and goofing that Queen Washington would still be alive.

Now lets look at the circumstances in this case. The little girls live in East New York so we can confidently conclude that they were products of the welfare lifestyle. East New York is a dump filled with those unwillingly to take control of their lives. Keeping it real is the only way to keep it in East New York.

Queen and her 5 year old sister Princess- no I’m not kidding- were staying with a neighbor in their building while their mother Felicia was away for the weekend. OK right off the bat we're seeing inappropriate behavior. I have kids and I do not leave them with neighbors so I can go off on some weekend crack binge in Newark but this is exactly what baby momma did. Whenever we have some ghetto tragedy involving children, baby momma has always left the child with some neighbor. Not family mind you but a neighbor.

Queen and Princess were staying with a neighbor who had a 9-year old girl known for being a little troublemaker. The 9 year old’s mother left the girls alone. Allegedly she went to a nearby friend’s house to “borrow a comb”. Not a neighbor in the building but a house “nearby”. I can’t prove it but I’m willing to bet good money that baby momma was not out to “borrow a comb”. Call it a hunch. You’d think that with the constant lies coming out of homie's mouth that they would get good at lying but not in this case. Have you ever gone over to your neighbor’s house to “borrow a comb”? Who borrows combs?

While baby momma was out the 9 year old and Queen Williams, nick named Queenie, were fighting over custody of a ball, which kids will do. (Parenthetical Pause: When you have a name like Queen is it really necessary to have a nickname?) In a normal environment this is where the adult would come in to quell the argument. But this is East New York were keeping it real is the norm. Now we all know that grown Homies have absolutely no conflict resolution skills and they lack any semblance of impulse control. So what should we expect from their children? Well in this case precedence was followed and the 9 year old grabbed a steak knife and stabbed Queen Williams in the heart. Here’s the 9 year old’s confession verbatim: "She wouldn't leave me alone, so I went into the kitchen and picked up the knife, and I stabbed her." This from a 9-year old girl.

Queen’s mother Felicia put on the ghetto hyterics that we have all grown accustomed to. In her defense she did lose her child but didn’t she play a role in the demise of her daughter? She left her children in the care of a crack addict for the weekend. What did she think would happen? It turns out that baby momma Felicia doesn’t even have full custody of her girls. The girls are being raised by the grand parents. How do we know this? From the 66 year old great grandmother Bessie Washington. So baby momma couldn’t even handle one weekend of facing up to responsibility. How pathetic. She should be charged as an accessory to murder. So there you have it folks. The story behind the story and as usual with homie keeping it real trumps all forms of rational and civil behavior.

Probably just got through watching "Pulp Fiction" or "Kill Bill".....

What's up with our media selection these days?

I always feel uneasy when I see parents holding there toddlers or young children while getting a seat at 'R' rated movies....WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?

Well, that article posted by gemeni is a bit presumptuous. However, most of the time these kids who do this crap do have pretty bad parents. The whole ghetto culture crap is out of hand.

Testosterone boy said:
She killed an 11 year old and you say "poor little girl"?
poor little kid is for the 11 year old not the 9 year old!!!!!! all the people on the news talking about how she was a good kid and will be missed

Top Bottom