Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

80mg cycle of anavar without PCT... Pleaseee Help

Well one his doctor asked him for example is morning wood. Is it as frequent or not at all. I didn't notice it till he asked me and its definitely not as frequent. One time with I lost my erection with a girl but I was piss drunk and didn't think much of it. Sex drive doesn't really feel like its as good as it should be for a 21 year old. I used to pop woods just at the thought of sex now itll take some pregaming to get me going. Little things here and there. Then he told me we were supposed to take an off cycle and I starting freaking out noticing these things.

the reason docs say that is test levels are highest in the morning.

morning wood in fact is a stupid way to determine if your levels are good.. if you sleep a certain way on the bladder that can cause morning wood.

again GET A BLOOD TEST, that is the only way to tell what is going on. that doctor doesn't know SH** about steroids to tell your friend that

If you really want to know where you stand, get some bloodwork done as others have suggested in the thread. You're going to have to get it again, after you finish PCT to see where you're at. The problem is, if you don't have baseline labs, you really have nothing to compare it to.

My guess is that your HPTA will recover on its own after a few months. If you're not feeling miserable, then you could just wait it out but next time, be prepared. Also, try not to over analyze life and attribute anything "unmanly" to low or compromised testosterone production. Especially if you lose wood during sex or don't get morning wood for a few days - this will just have you thinking about your performance during sex and kill your wood. It could just snowball psychologically. So remember to recognize that if you start doing it.

Top Bottom