Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75th's Sarms S-4 Log

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Going to be starting this @ 50mg/ed beginning tomorrow. Currently I'm sitting at 185 lbs @ about 8%. I utilize Crossfit training and stick with a mostly paleo diet (i add in oats and sweet potatoes along with veggies for carbs).

I'll be sure to keep updating this log as the days roll by.

Going to be starting this @ 50mg/ed beginning tomorrow. Currently I'm sitting at 185 lbs @ about 8%. I utilize Crossfit training and stick with a mostly paleo diet (i add in oats and sweet potatoes along with veggies for carbs).

I'll be sure to keep updating this log as the days roll by.

Awesome! Looking forward to this.

Ok, first 25mg dose this morning. I had heard about the taste, and my batch did not disappoint. Best comparison I could think of would be if a dirty balloon somehow melted in your mouth. Luckily, there's not much of an aftertaste, so it's not the end of the world.

From what I've read, people seem to begin noticing differences after about a week or so, which means you probably wont hear from me until then unless something noteworthy occurs sooner.

Ok, first 25mg dose this morning. I had heard about the taste, and my batch did not disappoint. Best comparison I could think of would be if a dirty balloon somehow melted in your mouth. Luckily, there's not much of an aftertaste, so it's not the end of the world.

From what I've read, people seem to begin noticing differences after about a week or so, which means you probably wont hear from me until then unless something noteworthy occurs sooner.

You will like the sarms s4, don't be afraid to bump up the dose to 75 mgs or so if you respond well to the 50mgs.

Quick thing, and this could be purely coincidental but I figured it was worth mentioning...

As far back as I can remember I havent done a deadlift-centric Crossfit workout and not been sore the next day, however I woke up today with absolutely no muscle aches or fatigue at all. Not only that, but I blew through my workout yesterday at a pace I havent hit before.

Again, could simply be a coincidence but in case this kind of thing continues I want to make sure I have it written here.

Top Bottom