Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Weeks to a Shredded ME!...

I worked the pec deck like I said I would... got a nice feel. One arm at a time pulling across almost to the other side was great, full solid contraction.

Fu&$#*g Exhausted today... not enough protein ingested/calories overall I think. I'm beat.

OH and this piece of crap employee came over and said to me while I was resting in between DB bench presses: "Please don't drop the weights, sir." ... my reply, "ok... I'll try not to." My comment to the dude next to me pressing on the incline bench, "What a piece of shit, does that little guy want to catch the damn 80's for me?!"

lol... my gym is way to small, full of yoga mom's and new years resolutioneers!

I don't throw my weights around or anything, i can only lower them so much without tearinig my damn rotator cuff out. I consider myself a very courtious lifter... minus the grunting and intensness that oozzes from me, maybe if more ppl did like I did they get damn results..... GRRRRR :evil:

Ok, done venting... gotta do loads of course work now.

I don't live on campus, nor am I a "day time" student. I go at nights... commute to campus (it's a good 45 min. drive). There's a gym that's closer.... but I may move on to a "World's Gym" that's just about the same distance as the one I'm going to now... I don't think they'll be many "candy asses" there, lol.

Hummus is the devil. I can no longer let myself buy it and say I'll just have a table spoon or two. Because half a tub later (of the "party size," 1 lb.) I'm prieing (sp?!) it away from myself.

I missed it so much, I had to have a little reunion during my study/course work session like old times. Ok, so i think i'm going to say no to the eggwhites for tonight now because of that.

BAD SARGE! BAD! :smash:

HAHA
What is hummus anyway (i've never had it)

I went to a community college for a few semesters to get some gen ed taken care of and it was about 45 min away from where I was living. They had a gym there that was pretty basic. One bench, 1 power rack, a good dumbell set (only 1 set of each weight up to 120). More than enough plates for anyone to use on leg press, squats, bench, etc. 1 treadmill, decline bench, incline bench, etc and an area for some boxing/spinning/cardio step aerobics stuff and a cable set all in 1 room. It was very bare bones, but had everything you could ask for to workout except a lot of machines. It only had the machines you would expect to see a serious lifter using. They didn't bother with the a number of leg machines for adduction and abduction, they just had 1 hip machine. But I loved it. At most there were only ever 2 or 3 people really working out and that was on a busy day. They used it for classes, but it was a fairly small school and they didn't have a ton of classes in there and they were only once every week or so. Being a student I would go there just to workout sometimes cause it was nice and quiet. There was usually one guy watching the place making sure no one did something stupid and he was always willing to give a spot when needed so it was great (and free).

haha... bro, you must try it!! Hummus Tahini. It's chick peas. It comes in a clear "cream cheese type" tub. It's like a spread of sorts I'd say, for use with pita bread, crackers, ect. MMMmmmm.

Haha, sweet gym you had there!! I've used some in the Marriots that sound exactly like that... minus the dude watching the equipment, lol.... wow, i'm going to be hurting tomorrow... i'm not even done ALL the course work I should be doing... but now i gotta let myself sleep in a little later, damnit.... oh the pains of the academia world :rolleyes:

I'll need plenty of this in the a.m. ---> :coffee: ;)

Actually, I'll just pop my first double dose of t-rex earlier!

that's when I pop hotrox :)
I use hotrox now for when I have late nights and need to keep the energy up.

T-rex gives me more energy doing cardio and I feel the heat, but hotrox gives me some regular old EYES OPEN energy.

LOL... i got 9 hours sleep. Screw work.... well there's snow on the ground so that's my excuse!! :lmao: good day to snow!

ohhh, I'll keep that in mind for future reference... the ol' Eye Openers!

sgtslaughter said:
On the start to finish squeeze are you simply pulling on a consistant level plane? Or did he show you to angle it up or down ...?

lol...people are going to kill me after I completely tweak out the pec deck for my own purposes.

Try 1 1/2's. Really peaks the the concentration of the chest. In other words, each 1 1/2 rep is 1 single rep. After bringing it in and contracting the chest, instead of bringing it all the way back, only go half way or so, (this keeps more concentration on the chest), and then bring them together again and squeeze. You will find it to be an awesome move. Use it with dumbbells on flies also.

Top Bottom