Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Long months

hiasdamoon

Hey everyone....haven't been here since January, well October when my life crashed...combination of a drunk accident and 180 days with the fine people of the Indiana Correction Department.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, and not here looking for sympathy. Just saying I'm looking forward to getting back to elite and working out in general. I just got a job lined up so hoping to get back into the gym pretty quick, once things settle down.

It's funny, no matter how long you are gone from this site, the information is still being shared, and questions asked...

Glad to see Needto is still rocking his crazy ideas that people are raving about. Trying to remember more people that taught me so much when I first started lurking many moons ago...Omega, swole, hayez...crap I know I am forgetting people, but anyways, I've rambled long enough

Here is my prescribed cycle to get rolling again...FOOD, some more food and cardio. No more pushups and I'll never complain about cardio again...

If you read all this thank you for allowing me to vent and say my piece...

Top Bottom