Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

7 count em 7 days till........................

Your PM box will soon be full.
 
its you and me baby


yea! :busy:
 
Bobber said:
Why you gotta hate? You are just jealous cause she wants me. You back off too frisky, I don't share.

No way man. No woman can resist my suave Vanilla Ice quotes.

:)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
It's always been you and me baby :heart:


We gonna party next weekend???? Gottsa celebrate!!!


Freedom...It's such a wonderful thing


ya gonna have to wait til July 10th :(

but then party is on suga
 
Bobber said:
I just mean you look innocent.


:lmao:

omg.. that was the funniest thing i've heard all year ;)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
Why in the hell is that so funny???? I want an answer miss missy :evil:

cause both you and I know your ass isn't innocent.. never has been. :evil:
 
alien amp pharm said:
That's not the only box that will be full.....


You do realize that you will be meeting me face to face in just a couple weeks don't you?

You gonna have to answer to all the hard times you give me on here!!!! :evil:
 
Who on EF will you bone first.. let me start a list for you.

JerseyArt - he seems to land the newly single ones first
aap - you'll give in just to get him off your back
<censored> - this will be the one you'll keep off the boards so you don't sound like a slut but you had to see if he was REALLY that big.
ulcaterdropout/evensteve - you'll do at least one or the other if not both
Bran957 - he'll realize that you are the woman of his dreams and this one will last
 
well I was thinking I would have been the first to flirt (boy was I wrong, the vultures are quick these days)...

Its on, baby :evil:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
my Divorce Is Final!!!
Yay For Me!!!
And Yes I Am Screaming

Frankly, from your posts & pics, I can't see why anyone wouldn't do whatever was necessary to keep you.

Frisky said:
:lmao:

omg.. that was the funniest thing i've heard all year ;)
WE want pics to prove different. :p
 
Lestat said:
Who on EF will you bone first.. let me start a list for you.
I say we get some action going in the Karma Bookie on who is going to bang her first.

I wonder what methods she will use to determine who she dates/bangs????

Geographically??? start in her city then county, state, etc.

Assigning numbers??? Use one of the digital signs that say "NOW SERVING #"

Set up her own Web site???

Some type of Lotto System???

For exchanges of Karma???

Or, just random drunken guys???
 
FEISTY11975 said:
You do realize that you will be meeting me face to face in just a couple weeks don't you?

You gonna have to answer to all the hard times you give me on here!!!! :evil:


LOL

Bring your laptop aap ;)
 
FEISTY11975 said:
............ I like my kitty licked hahahaha
<- Meet me in my avatar at midnite.

I'll be the guy in the back sucking on ice cubes :evil: :licker:

-
 
Last edited:
awittyusername said:
I say we get some action going in the Karma Bookie on who is going to bang her first.

I wonder what methods she will use to determine who she dates/bangs????

Geographically??? start in her city then county, state, etc.

Assigning numbers??? Use one of the digital signs that say "NOW SERVING #"

Set up her own Web site???

Some type of Lotto System???

For exchanges of Karma???

Or, just random drunken guys???


Why did you say drunken???? :evil:
 
Top Bottom