Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60% of white people....

MS said:
...But most whey protein isolates are sooo low in lactose that your body would not even notice it, so unless you have an allergy to dairy PROTEIN rather than lactose intolerance, there is no reason to avoid them.

I was thinking the same thing--the protein shakes (even milk protein) have very little lactose--I don't understand why they are thrown out when cutting. By the way MS, how do you know if you have an allergy to the dairy PROTEIN?

Also, if you are lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy, does it mean you don't absorb lactose or dairy? If so then is dairy like fiber--you can have as much as you want as long as you don't mind the gas--because these calories aren't absorbed.

Justin, Diet looks great bro.

Just make sure you pound on the protein if you are not going to be using powder.

Hope it works out.

Peace.

skinny fat, i am like 75% sure that it is the cause of my acne too, so thats why i am stopping for now, then im going to start experimenting in a few weeks..thanks

peace

I drink a lot of milk, i am white. I dont know if i am lactose intolerant, but I fart a lot. Like the other guys say, use Lactaid if you have really bad problems after eating dairy products.

Top Bottom