Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Months to Prepare! Need Help Planning!

dstylz

I have about 5-6 Months before tryouts for my DIV 2 School Soccer Team. Right now im 21 years old, 5'5", 150 lbs, 20% BF & i am an endomorph. I played soccer since i was 5 years old and i was really good for my age until around 12 when i got hurt and i had to have knee surgery. The doctor fucked up on my knee and as a result my right leg is shorter then my left leg and i also have a really bow leged right leg which kinda looks like this > (not that bad but you get the picture, it also throws my hip off some). After surgery I played HS soccer three years and then I called it quits because I wanted to be bigger so i started lifting.

Next soccer season will probably be the last i get in this lifetime to play soccer at this level.

All of you who love to play a sport can probably relate.. I love soccer, and the bottom line is that I want to play one last time at this level. I want to put on a uniform and get on that field and play the game I love, and kick some ass at it. I'm not worried about the soccer skills, I have enough to get my through even though I haven't played in a while; And even though my knee is kinda fucked up I think it has enough juice to go through one more season.

What I want to concentrate on is the fitness level. Right now im out of shape and I need a 6 month plan to get me into really good shape. I want to get the my weight down to 140lbs if possible but I want to be all muscle 6-8% BF. The less weight on my body the less stress on my knees, when I gain too much weight and I run my knee starts to hurt and my hip starts to hurt too. I noticed this when I gained alot of weight lifting for three years and then i tried to play but i was too heavy and my knees couldnt take the extra 30lbs.

So far im two weeks into a reconditioning program. My diet is about 2000 calories about 50% protein 20% carb 30% fat. Im not doing all the cardio and running yet im just trying to get back into shape.

I want to have a 6 month plan to help me get into the best soccer shape. my goal is to be as lite as possible to take stress of my knees and get my BF to 6-8%. I also want to increase my speed and endurance equally. I need advice on training and diet..what would be the best way for me to train? and how should I eat. Remember that im trying to lose B/F also!

Thanks for any input you can give me!
:D

Top Bottom