Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/17 **12 mill **nba championship gm 7 celts @ lakers 9 pm abc

Puddle,

Don't be a smart ass and high sideing " Celtics suck Karma" cause I did NOT come on here the last 2 games talking shit! Thats why I stayed away from here cause I like the Celtics and I knew their chances were slim going up against a prime team like the Lakers! Is that cool with you???? SHIT!!!

Puddle,

Don't be a smart ass and high sideing " Celtics suck Karma" cause I did NOT come on here the last 2 games talking shit! Thats why I stayed away from here cause I like the Celtics and I knew their chances were slim going up against a prime team like the Lakers! Is that cool with you???? SHIT!!!

I sent it to everyone. I didn't single you or Bostonians out.

they covered because la missed 12 free throws..only reason

la layed the smack down in the 4th qtr bro!!!and should have covered

I thought they would end up covering, then right after Artest hit that 3. within 1, however RA, represented...

Thanx for getting our backs Hurricane.

I sent it to everyone. I didn't single you or Bostonians out.

Emporer... bro I feel bad for U. I know you wanted Boston to win. I hate when my team loses. I'm studying social psych, and am curious about mechanisms of identification, stimulation, and blah...

bottom line, my gf thinx i'm crazy for yelling at a TV, in a hotel, with no money on the line.

Puddles sent it to everyone.
You will rebuild, and the thing is about basketball vs boxing, is due to the pace of the game, not enough merit is given to the one who didn't win, unlike boxing, or even football...

Boston should've won the character, grit, and merit, it's just they were in LA, had no Center, and LA well just had them outgunned...

Congrats Cane and the rest of the Laker fans!

I know you bros are happier than pigs in shit right now.

Top Bottom